Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016–17
Online applications are requested from all the qualified candidates by the esteemed organization that is University Grants Commission to offer Indira Gandhi Scholarship of the year 2016 for the promotion of the girl’s education. Girls, who desire to pursue the higher education as well as the Post Graduate course, might apply for this format.
UGC has initiated a Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for the Single Girl Child with an aspire to recompense straight costs of the girl education to all of the levels. All year numbers of fellowships are honored out for an empowerment as well as education of the girl candidates particularly for the kind of girls who happen to be the single girl child in that family.
The central Government of India has plan out the system for the enlistment of the place of the women by sustaining postgraduate education of the single girl child in the type of the non-professional courses only as well as by distinguishing the value of adherence of the norm of the little family.
Additional information about Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 like eligibility circumstances, how to apply, amounts awarded etc can be check in the other part of this page.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
The Target Group:
Merely those girl students who are admitted to a variety of non-professional PG courses in the Universities as well as Colleges in addition to happen to be the merely girl child in the family without having any of the brother or the girl student who are twin daughters as well as fraternal daughter might also apply for the scholarship under the aforementioned scheme.
Female candidate who will be a single girl child of her parents will be qualified to apply for in this regard.
The scheme is appropriate to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
This kind of scholarship is obtainable to PG-I year student only. Admission of the PG Course in the area of the Distance education mode is not enclosed under the system.
All the girl student who apply to this program girl students up to the age of 30 years at the time of the admission in the PG courses are entitled to apply for the format.
Detailed view of the Fellowship:
Any chosen candidates for the above affirmed scheme will attain the amount of the Rs. 3100/- per month as a fellowship amount which is offered by the well known organization.
Nature of Assistance Available Under the Scheme:
- Total number of the slots for the research might be decided every year on the basis of the eligible application correct in all of the respects, received through the online form against the advertisement to be available in the National Dailies as well as on the UGC website.
- At the similar time, the award letter will also be uploaded on the UGC website which might be downloaded with the particular ID generated at the time of processing of the submission of their application form through online mode.
- It is predictable from the institution where student has taken admission in the first year of the PG course, no tuition fees will be indicated by the institute from the girl students to tail the PG degree course in the Universities as well as Colleges along with the Institutions covered under the UGC Act.
- Worth of the Scholarship is Rs.2000/- only per month for the period of the two years only (10 months in the year) i.e. full period of a PG course.
Selection would be completed by the specialist committee as per the process of the commission. Result in reference of the list of the chosen candidates will be uploaded on the UGC website .
Process to fill up online application for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Aspirants who are willing require to initially log on to the official website of the University of the Grant Commission .
- Now strike on “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” connection able to be seen at the right side of the home page as well as further select “Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for the Single Girl Child” link from the visible page.
- Read every provided instruction cautiously as well as then select “apply now” button obtainable on the page.
- Fill up all of the required details in the blank textboxes.
- Upload all the copies of your documents (if appropriate).
- Then save as well as continue.
- Then registration id will be produce.
- Now go to the qualification information.
- Fill up the all obligatory details in regard of your qualification.
- Finally, submit your details within specified time.
Attachments as well as Documents need to be submitted:
- Applicant should upload scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs. 50/-stamp paper duly attested by the SDM or First Class Magistrate or Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of the Joining report from College or University where student have taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation course.
Last Date of online application: 31st August 2016
Note: You can apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 directly utilizing the Official link – http://www.ugc.ac.in/sgc/objective.aspx