Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 – semi skilled (Group – C)
The Indian Ordnance Factory had delivered an advertisement under Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 to fill up the position of semi skilled .The number of available posts are 4,110 Nos which are further bifurcated into categories for which the relevant data is available on the official website. The applicants who are willing to enroll their name into the recruitment drive will have to submit their application offline as per the method given below after which the selection will be made on Merit basis.
Indian Ordnance Jobs Vacancy Details:
The following are the details on the open vacancies which are being advertised for the recruitment as per the Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
SSC from any board.
The age limit as specified by the Indian Ordnance factory recruitment 2017 is minimum 18 years below which the applicants remains ineligible to apply for the given positions. There is no upper limit as specified by the organization for the given job profiles.
The salary details as mentioned in the official notification is given below
- Rs.5,200-20,200/-Per Month
Further, the candidates will be liable to receive added bonus and benefits as per the job profile in the organisation.
Official Notification for Semi skilled post – Click Here
The candidates will have to submit the application before the due date after which the applications will be evaluated.
The selection of candidates for above given position is based on merit that is the required diploma or degree will be evaluated and based on the highest marks, the list of selected candidates will be announced. The organization has set up selection panel who will be responsible for shortlisting eligible candidates. As per the notification, the organization will not conduct interview or written test and the selection will be based fairly on Merit.
There is no information on the Application Fee imposed on the applicants.
How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment:
One should know the complete application procedure before applying for the said or any positions as the organizations tend to reject those applications with incomplete details or forged or canvassed details if detected. To cure this issue, we have prepared the given strategy that will help the applicants to apply precisely as per proposed –
- Indian Ordnance Factory has its web address www.ofbindia.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, the applicants will have to select the “Job Opportunities” option after which they will be guided to the section where all latest vacancies are discussed.
- Further, read the appropriate advertisement and then click on the application form.
- Now download the form and take the printout of the same.
- The next thing to do is to fill in the details using black or blue pen.
- The application form is briefly divided into sections where the applicants must answer all the fields and especially those with asterisk “*” on it.
- After completely filling up the application form, proceed to sticking photos on the application form wherever stated.
- Next, do the signature wherever needed.
- The next step is to attach attested photocopies of documents and certificates to validate the educational qualification, age, address, and other documents as listed on the application.
- The next step is to enclose all the docs and the filled application form in an envelope with subject line “Application for the post of ….” and then post or courier it at the address given below
Postal Address –
Ordnance Factory Bhandara – 441 906 ( Maharashtra )
Dates associated with the latest Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 advertisement is as followed –
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017 : Apply IOF Jobs Huge Vacancy
The Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017 was recently issued various vacancies for different locations that is of Chanda, Katni, Dehradun, Muradnagar, Dehu Road, Bhusawal, Ambarnath, Tiruchirappalli, Medak, Depot, and Itarsi. The aspirants can apply for the many available positions in each location listed here for which the Age Limit is specified in the official advertisement. The official Notification posted by the Ordnance Factories Companies comprises of various positions according to which the aspirants are required to have obtained the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the posts. The aspirants will have to go through the selection process respective of each posts for final short listing of the candidates. The official portal of Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017 is http://ofb.gov.in/.
With respect to the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification, the following are the Vacancy Details –
|Name of Ordnance Factory||Designation||No. of Posts|
|Chanda||FGM, Examiner, Electrician, Turner, Fitter Auto, Rigger, Carpenter, Boiler Attendant
, Painter, Millwright, Mason, Bookbinder, Compositor, Blacksmith, DBW, Machinist
|Katni||Sr. Nurse, Radiographer & others||31 Nos|
|Dehradun||Optical Worker, Turner, Machinists & others||138 Nos|
|Dehu Road||Examiner (Filling), Electrician, Turner & others||170 Nos|
|Bhusawal||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), & others||–|
|Ambarnath||Teacher, Fireman, Cook NIE, Multi Tasking Staff,etc||143 Nos|
|Medak||Lower Division Clerk,Fitter Gen SS etc||–|
|Depot||Lower Division Clerk(LDC), Fireman, Cook & others||117 Nos|
|Itarsi||Trained Graduate Teacher, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper||556 Nos|
With respect to the advertisement posted by the Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017, the aspirants are required to have possess 12th / HSC / ITI or any Graduate / Post-Graduate Degree in the respected field from a reputed and recognized University. The aspirants are required to apply for the fields respective to their qualifications.
The organization has predefined minimum and maximum age limit differs for each posts according to which the eligibility will be decided. The aspirants under any reserve category will receive relaxable period as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates will have to go through the Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview in order to get shortlisted for aspired posts. The aspirants will be screened and Interviewed by the selection committee constituted by the Indian Ordnance Factories.
The applicants who are shortlisted for any of the posts specified above will be given impressive salary packages based on their grade and positions as per the norms of the organization.
How to Apply IOF Jobs:
In order to apply for any of the position for the above mentioned locations, they are required to follow the given procedure which is as follows –
- The Website www.ofb.gov.in which is the Official portal for Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017 where the official notification is posted.
- The aspirants are required to click on ‘Job Opportunities’ after which they will have to navigate to the respective Location of Posts aspired to apply.
- The aspirants can view the complete official notification for the applied position and then can proceed to complete the filing of application form.
- The applicants will have to enter all the information as asked by the application form and he / she has to ensure that no space is left empty as incomplete form will be rejected directly.
- The aspirants will have to attach the self-attested copies of documents and testimonials as per the prescribed list of required documents in the official advertisement.
- The aspirants will have to submit the form along with the scanned copy of documents and then he / she has to pay the application fee.
- The system will auto generate the application fee receipt for which they will have to obtain the printout for future reference.
- The Schedule for Written Test, Skill Test, Personal Interview is available in the respective advertisement.
Below are the Location-based Important Dates as proposed in the notification –
|City||Final date of Submission of Application Form|
|Chanda||19th September 2016|
|Katni||Within 15 Days of publication of Advertisement|
|Dehradun||Within 21 Days of publication of Advertisement|
|Bhusawal||Within 30 Days of publication of Advertisement|
|Ambarnath||Within 21 Days of publication of Advertisement|
|Tiruchirapalli||Within 19 Days of publication of Advertisement|
|Medak||Within 21 Days of publication of Advertisement|
|Itarsi||As soon as possible|
The Official Link to Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016-2017 is www.ofb.gov.in