Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017
A job notification for Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017 has been recently advertised. Interested candidates can apply online to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. The Navy selections are for a 4 yr. degree course under the Cadet Entry Scheme (B. Tech) for candidates who passed 10+2. Go through this web page for complete details of Indian Navy PCO recruitment conducted by Service Selection Board.
Check your eligibility on this page and satisfy yourself with the monthly salary details including pay band, allowances and grade pay. Candidates should not have tattoos on body, and they should satisfy all the height and weight requirements for physical standards eligibility. Register and submit application forms on or before 25th June, 2017 using only the online mode. Our competent website team has collected and posted all the relevant details for Navy PCO posts on this single page for your convenience. All the best from our entire team for your selection as a Permanent Commissioned Officer of Indian Navy.
Check now – Career in Indian Navy
The vacancy details as per Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017 notification are tabulated as follows-
|S. No.||Post Title||Date Of Birth||Eligibility||Rank||Pay Band; GP (Rs.)|
|1||Permanent Commissioned Officer – PCO||Between 2nd July, 1998 & 1st Jan, 2001, both included.
Relaxation rules apply.
|10 + 2; PCM with 70% + minimum 50% in English;
The candidates should submit 10 + 2 or equivalent certificates issued by recognised boards and higher secondary institutions.
The interested candidates can check their eligibility status using the online form. Fill in the date of birth, gender, and highest qualification details to check your eligibility for Navy Posts.
Check now – Indian Navy Recruitment
As per the Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017, the following selection steps are implemented –
- The applications are verified and eligible candidates receive admit cards for exam.
- Candidates have to secure merit ranking in the JEE Exam 2017.
- Shortlisted aspirants are interviewed by the SSB between July-October 2017.
- The candidates receive all the details of SSB interview via SMS or e-mail.
- The interview venues include Bangalore, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam, etc.,
The selected candidates receive monthly salary, grade pay, and other admissible allowances as per the pay band fixed for different ranking officers such as Sub Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant CDR, Commander, etc., Candidates also receive Multiyear Special Pay of Rs 6000 based on active duty service period.
Check now – Merchant Navy Jobs
How to Apply:
- The official website has to be opened at the following link – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Scroll down to the middle of home page and click the link ‘Apply Online’
- Register afresh with the required details to receive the login information.
- Login with your email id and password to start the online application process.
- Fill in the online application form with all the correct details.
- Upload the scans of necessary documents and passport size photograph.
- Verify the filled in details and click the link ‘Submit’ at the end of the page.
- Finally, Print the filled in application form for future reference.
- Attend the SSB interview along with original certificates, mark sheets, and ID proof.
As per the Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are specified below –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||May, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||1st June, 2017|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Online Applications||25th June, 2017|
The link for the official website of Indian Navy Recruitments is at –
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|railway jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||state government jobs|