Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are seeking for the jobs in Govt. sector should visit official website and get complete details about the Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017. The Indian Government Mint officials had released notification to apply for 141 Junior Technician Posts and candidates are suggested to visit official website and apply for the latest notifications. Aspirants can apply for the latest posts from the careersplus.in site as well. Candidates should apply online for the latest recruitments online on or before the specified date by the Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017 i.e. on April 28th 2017.
141 Junior Technician Posts
|Name of Post||
No. of Posts
|Tool & Die Maker||02|
|Forger & Heart Treater||02|
|Driver cum Mechanic||04|
Aspirants should pass 10th class along with ITI Certificate which is of full time from a Recognized Board / University or Institute.
Lower Age Limit: 18 yrs.
Upper Age Limit: 25 yrs
Rs. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- monthly basis.
General Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017 candidates are suggested to follow the steps given below in this article fill on or before the last date of application. please Have a look on the page below…!!!
- Visit official website @ www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Search for the “Job opportunity” and hit on “Openings” located on the navigation bar of the official page.
- Select “APPLY ONLINE” tab which directs you to the fresh page which opens on the new screen.
- Enter valid details such as Contact details, Name and Email ID.
- Check all the instructions listed on the Indian Government Mint Recruitment 2017 before filling the details and then press on to Submit Button after paying the application fee.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 08-04-2017
End Date: 28-04-2017