Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the Indian Coast Guard Jobs. The latest we heard that the Officials of Indian Coast Guard vacancies has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. Indian Coast Guard officials have released numerous vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the deadline date mentioned in the Notification. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the Indian Coast Guard officials have released vacancies for the aspirants and the details about the posts are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
Application Link: Click Here
Assistant Commandant Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 for the latest vacancies should pass Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 27 Yrs.
Rs. 56100/- on Monthly Basis.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard vacancies:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Indian Coast Guard Vacancies” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Indian Coast Guard Recruitment” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 13-05-2017.
End Date: 20-05-2017.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016- Electric Fitter and Motor Transport Driver Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has issued information on their website relating to vacancies they have available in their Organizations with title such as “Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016”. The posts for which they have announced vacancy is for Electric Fitter and Motor Transport Driver Posts. This advertisement will enable the applicant who are interested to know about the process, what are the instructions, what are the deadline dates, how can they write the form, what are the selection process, etc. One who is keenly interested to apply, can write an application, tuck in all their Qualification testimonials and send it to the address which is noted down below, before the official deadline. Also, one can also, read all information about the posts from the website itself.
According to the above advertisement made by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment following is the given description, which says that there is an announcement made for the opportunities and vacancies for varied categories, their names are given below, Electric Fitter and Motor Transport Driver Posts. The official website of the organization is being daily loaded with all required data required for applying and to know about the process of the hiring-process. Applicants who wish to apply can keenly check the link which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and know about all the details they need. But, the only criteria are they have to act fast before 26/9/2016 which is the deadline set by the portal.
Indian Coast Guard Notification:
The advertisement uploaded by the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has all the details about the post. The advertisement has all the information about it. After the selection process, which is interview, one will be notified about their selection through Email, SMS, Messages, Calls or any links they have given while applying.
The given advertisement has noted down all the vacancies which are available in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment scheme,
- Electrical Fitter
- Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary grade) (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has given list of what they are looking for in the applicant, following are the given list of qualification,
- Applicants with SSC passed can apply.
- Interested applicants with HSC can also apply.
- One with Degree OR Diploma can apply as well.
- However, one must be able to provide the documents from a recognized University.
Age-Limit is a crucial criteria which is stated different from different organizations. Following is the criteria given by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment,
- Applicant applying for the job must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age.
- Relaxations are a thing which will be given only on provision of their documents.
- As per the advertisement given by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, selection will be done by taking physical examination followed by interview.
- For Physical examination, individuals will be called in for their test in an open ground.
- Their confidence, agility, speed and accuracy are the factors which will be eyed for by the officials.
- Once the individual tests will be taken, then a list of applicants will be shortlisted for the next round.
- For interview, they will be called in on a given venue and a time, where one has to reach on time.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called slowly, along with their resume and ID.
- Proper documents are needed to be submitted on the counter for entry and verification.
- After validation, one will be called in for the interview.
- Answering skills and knowledge about the organization and the job is the factor being looked for here.
- Short list will be prepared and displayed.
After going through all the selection process, the pay-scale given by the Organizations has been set to be 5200 INR-20200 IN (+grade pay of 1900 ) [monthly]
How to Apply:
Indian Coast guard recruitment have specified the steps one has to follow to apply,
- The very first step which anyone has to perform is to log in the official website link which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- One must read all the details about the post given.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- On the homepage, a tab saying “Opportunities” will be displayed, which must be clicked on.
- After that, one must check on “I Agree” link after reading all details and instructions carefully.
- All documents given there must be scanned and uploaded.
- If the site wants you to register, one must do it.
- Digital images must be uploaded.
- This application form must be printed and sent on given address below.
- The envelope with all the documents and the form must be written with superscript “For the post of…” and below given address must be written.
- One can refer to the websites such as career plus for more information.
To the Commander, Headquarters,
Coast Guard Region (North west)
Post box number-09, Sector-11,
|Last date of submission of application form||29/9/2016|
No late entries will be entertained.
This is the advertisement link for above job http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/