Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Armed Guard Cum Sub Staff
The Indian Bank ( IB ) was established on 15th August 1907 which currently has 20,140 staff members as on 31st March 2016. The organization operates over 2,565 Branches in India with Core Banking Solutions installed in all its branches. The Revenue generated by the Bank has surpassed 3,10,918 Crores Mark. The Bank has i ts operations in 71 countries across India with over 223 Overseas Correspondent. The Indian Bank has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Armed Guard Cum Sub Staff. The Indian Bank Recruitment notification given below has furnished detailed information on the available vacancy.
The Indian Bank recently invited applications for the vacancies in the organization. As per the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016, the vacancies available for recruitment are for Armed Guard Cum Sub Staff for which the Ex-Servicemen category of candidates are eligible for the undertaking. The location of posting is in the Corporate Office of Indian Bank, Chennai. Aspirants willing to apply for the said positions can visit www.indianbank.in or go through the following notification for more details. The Closure Date for applying for the advertised post is 31st August 2016.
Indian Bank Notification:
Indian Bank released Advertisement for Recruitment of Armed Guards for Tamil Nadu with the total number of vacancies at 46 seats. The candidates under the Ex-Servicemen category can only apply for the said position. The Application Form is available on the portal which is required to be submitted along with the documents before 31st August 2016 at the address prescribed in the notification.
Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
According to the Vacancies given in the notification, following are the details –
|Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Armed Guard Cum Sub Staff||46 Nos.|
The total number of vacancies available at the organization is 46 Nos.
With respect to the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016, the applicants willing to apply for the position of Armed Guard Cum Sub Staff are required to have obtained SSC and HSC certification of 10+2+3 Pattern.
The candidates must be Ex-servicemen.
The aspirants are required to have worked in Fighting Arms in Indian Navy or Indian Air force or Indian Army or equivalent. The aspirants must have served at the Indian Navy and Air Force above at the position / rank of Havildar.
The aspirants must be proficient in Tamil Language which is mandatory.
The applicants must have obtained Shape 1 Medical Category at the time of Discharge with the character is Exemplary.
The age for the advertised position is not exceeding 45 years of age as on 1st July 2016. The applicants will be given relaxable period at the discretion of the organization.
The Pay Scale for the advertised position is prescribed at given below –
9,650/- + 325/4 to 10,860/- + 410/5 to 12,910/- + 490/4 to 14,870/- + 570/3 to 16, 580/- + 655/3 to 18,545/-.
The selection process for the position of Armed Guard Cum Sub Staff as prescribed in the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 will consist of 3 rounds.
- The first round will be of Screening Round where the selection panel will screen the applications submitted and according to which the aspirants will be called for the Second Round.
- The second round will be of Physical Fitness Test where the aspirants will be tested under various events and those applicants who qualify the Physical Test will be promoted to the third round.
- The Third Round comprises of Written Test that will be objective in nature where the aspirants that consist of Simple Arithmetic and Reasoning, General Knowledge, etc.
How to Apply:
As per the notification published by the Indian bank Recruitment 2016, to instructions on how to apply for the said positions are as follows –
- The foremost step towards submitting the form for the advertised position is to direct to the portal of Indian Bank that is www.indian bank.in
- The candidates are required to download the application form from the website in the format prescribed.
- They must attach all the necessary documents and certificates validating their claims on Education Qualifications, Proof of DOB, Discharge Book, Caste or Community Certificate along with the application form and 2 passport size photographs in a envelope enclosed with the subject line of “Applied for the post of ……”.
- The aspirants are required to post the documents at the address given
Postal Address –
Asst General Manager (HRM) Indian Bank,
Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah,
Chennai – 600 014.
- The last date for submission of application form is 31st August 2016.
Given are the Important Dates as prescribed in the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 –
|Closure Date for submission of Application Form||31st August 2016|
The notification released by the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 is available at – Download Notification
The Application Form for the said position is available at – Download Application Form
The official portal of Indian Bank is http://www.indianbank.in/
- The applicants must submit all the documents along with application form.
- Incomplete Application form will be rejected.
- The selection process consist of 3 rounds where the aspirants will be selected depending on the performance of the 3 rounds.
- The Physical Fitness Test consist of various events where the qualified candidates will be forwarded to the Next Round.