Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Tradesman Mate/Fireman Vacancies
The Indian Army is one of the Military Wing in India which consists of Army, Air Force, and Navy. The organization posts recruitment advertisements under which the aspirants can read the notification and apply as per the eligibility. The organization released the latest advertisement for which it will conduct selection procedures. The Indian Army Recruitment 2017 invites applicants for the 102 vacancies of Tradesman,Fireman, Fire Fitter, Cook, Barber, Carpenter, Washer Man, Painter, etc at the organization where the aspirants are required to apply through offline submission. The aspirants are required to go through the stages of selection process in order to be awarded the post applied. The aspirants can submit the application with in 30 days after the notification release date.
Indian Army Jobs Vacancy:
With respect to the Vacancy details mentioned in the notification posted by the Indian Army Recruitment 2017, following are the pertaining details –
||No. of Posts
|Fire Engine Driver||03|
The vacant posts advertised by the Indian Army Recruitment 2017 have their prerequisites which are the eligibility criteria according to which the applicants must have the required qualification in order to apply for which the details are given below –
|Indian Army Job||Qualification required|
|Fire Engine Driver||
|Fire Fitter||Candidates applying for Indian Army Fire Fitter recruitment may passed 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board|
|Tradesman mate||Applicants applying for Indian army Tradesman mate recruitment may passed 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board|
As per the Indian Army recruitment notification candidates applying for Indian Army Fireman Jobs, cook, Tinsmith, painter & other positions, should have age between 18 to 25 yrs. As per the govt rules age limit fort the special category like OBC, SC/ST, PH (UR), PH (SC/ST), PH (OBC), MSP (UR), MSP (SC/ST) & MSP (OBC) will get relaxation of 3, 5, 10, 15, 13,5,10, 8 years respectively.
The aspirants selected for the above positions will be eligible to get 35,000/- Per Month plus allowances.
||Pay in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC @|
|Fire Engine Driver||Rs 21,700/-|
|Station officer||Rs 29,200/-|
|Fire Fitter||Rs 19,900/-|
|Tradesman mate||Rs 18,000/-|
As per the instructions mentioned in the latest advertisement, the selection of the candidates for above mentioned posts will be based on 4 stages. The first stage is of Physical Fitness Test which consists of events. The aspirants who qualify the PFT round will be assess with the Physical Measurement Test for which the details are given above. The 3rd stage is of Medical Examination that will conducted by the Medical Team constituted by the organization. The Last Round of selection will be of Common Entrance Examination. The applicants qualifying all the rounds will be eligible to receive the applied post.
Following are the documents required to be produced at time day of rally –
- All Mark Sheets and Academic Certificates
- DOB, Caste, Community, Nativity Certificates
- Character Certificates
- NCC / ITI & Computer Certificates / Sports certificates.
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment:
The instructions on how to Apply for any of the posts specified in the Indian Army Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
- The aspirants who want to apply for the posts are required to apply on its official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on “RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIANS AT ASC UNITS UNDER JURISDICTION EASTERN COMMAND (ST)” link running under middle of page
- A pdf file will open read the notification and instruction carefully before applying
- The first and foremost step on the official website is to register where the aspirants will be asked basic information.
- On providing the information, the aspirants will be provided with provisional username or registration number and password which can be used to check the status or alter the information hereafter.
- After the Registration, aspirants can login to the website with provided credentials and click on the appropriate link and start filling the application form.
- The Aspirants are required to ensure that the whole application form is properly filled as incomplete application form if submitted will be rejected by the organization.
- The aspirants then have to provide the scanned copy of photo and their signature and documents if asked.
- After verifying the form, the applicants have to click on Submit button for final submission of the application form.
- The candidates can preserve the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Address to send application form:
313 Company ASC (Supply) Type ‘F’,
C/o 99 APO
|Last Date for submission of application form (With in City)||30 Days|
|Last Date for Submission of application form for Ladakh Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadweep||37 Days|
The official website of Indian Army Recruitment is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Download Indian Army recruitment notification – Click here