Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of NCC Men and Women
The Indian Army has issued an advertisement under the title Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme. According to the notice, the Indian Army has invited participants to apply for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 43rd Course which will be conducted in October 2017 on the prescribed dates. The participants who are interested to apply for the vacant post of National Cadet Corps must apply before the final date of 23rd August 2017. The aspirants can find the relevant information about the openings in this notice such as vacancy details, qualification requirement, age limitation, mode of assortment, and more.
Following are the details on vacancy –
|Particulars||Number of Posts available|
|NCC Women||04 Nos|
|NCC Men||50 Nos|
The participants must abide by the terms and conditions mentioned in the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme. According to the concerning notice, the aspirants must have at least graduate degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% score in all years of study.
For Ward of battle Casualties –
The participants applying under this cadre must have secured at least a graduate degree with minimum of 50% score.
The participants must be between 19 to 25 years of age as on 01st January 2018 in order to be eligible for the said positions. If applicable, the participants under reserved categories will get relaxation period as per the rules of the organization.
The aspirants whomsoever is shortlisted after qualifying the selection procedure will get impressive salary package as per the norms of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme. Moreover, they will also get all the benefits enjoyed by the NCC post.
The mode of assortment as discussed in the respective notification declares the the participants will have to undergo screening of application which will be done by the selection committee. After assessing all the applications, selected few will be called for Interview round i.e. SSB Interview where the participants will have to face the officials from the organization and give their best performance to get shortlisted.
As per the notice, there is no application fee applicable on any candidates.
How to Apply:
If you are willing to apply for the said positions of NCC Men or Women, then you must follow the steps described below –
- The very first step towards submitting the application is to go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which is the official website of the Indian Army.
- Here, the participants can open the notification available online by going to Advertisements/Recruitments, etc.
- After referring the advert, kindly hit the Officers Entry Apply/Login button and select the Registration button.
- Here, you are required to fill up the registration page with the information as asked and then, click Register or Submit button.
- This will generate application login credentials which can be used to login, apply, and check application status as well.
- Next step is to hit the Online Application button and then, enter the details in the form as per asked.
- Note that the application has different sections with each having its own set of questions that must be answered properly and correcting failing which, the application will be rejected.
- Now, plus on Upload button on the photo section and then, upload a scanned copy of the applicants and then, do the same with specimen of signature.
- Now, submit all other documents if asked and finally hit the Submit button.
- It is recommended to preserve a copy of the submitted application form for reference.
Given are the important dates associated with the openings –
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23rd August 2017|
Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Have a look on Imp Links
|Indian Army Recruitment||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme|