JOIN ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC) OFFICER FOR A PROMISING AND CHALLENGING CAREER: 2016
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment has circulated a job notification for the candidates who have passed their MBBS in first or second attempt and completed their internships. The candidates can be male or female but should be citizen of India. The job notification is for grant of Short Service Commission in Armed Forced Medical Services.
Last Date of Application: 27.03.2016.
Official website: amcsscentry.gov.in
Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- (non-refundable)
Mode of payment: Online
Documents: All original documents with their 4 extra photocopies.
The following are instructions that the candidate should follow to fill the application form.
Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed MBBS either in first or second attempt.
- Candidate attempting their final year of MBBS more than two times are not eligible.
- Candidate must have completed his/her internship on or before 31st March 2016.
- The applicant must have a permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Post graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
Age: The candidate must not exceed age of 45 years as on 31st December 2016 while applying for the post.
How to Apply
- The candidates need to apply through online mode only.
- The new application is form available on the official website
- The candidate needs to click on new registration and then follow as per instructions.
- Candidate needs to have scanned passport size photograph and signature in .jpeg format at the time of filling the application form.
- The size of the scanned photograph and signature should not exceed 100 kb.
- The following documents are required with the candidate at the time of interview;
- Matriculation Certificate (Std. X) as date of birth proof.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS/PG Examination Degree/Certificate]
- Final MBBS (pt. I and II) Attempt Certificates
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10th Class)
- 2 Passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof.
Last date of Submission:
The last of submission of application is 27.03.2016. till 11.59 pm. After this, the link will be disabled.
|Latest Job Notifications|
- The eligible candidates will be called for the interview process by the Board of Officers in the month of April 2016.
- The candidate will be called to Pune, Maharashtra for assessment for grant of Short Service Commission in Armed Forced Medical Services.
- The candidate qualifying the interview will be then called for the medical test.
- Selection in interview does not assure you of being selected for the post.
- The candidates appearing for the exam for first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class/bus fare.
Physical and Medical Standard:
- Candidate selected in the Interview will be called for compulsory Medical Test by DGAFMS to examine his/her medical fitness as per the standards.
- The proceedings are confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone.
- The candidates found to be unfit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) will be intimated by the President of Special Medical Board the procedure for requesting Appeal Medical Board.
- The unfit candidates should report the AMB within next 42 days.
- The selections of the candidates are purely on merit basis.
- Candidates are advised to note that DGAFMS/DG-1A has no right to play in AMB and the procedures are strictly adhering to the rules.
- Candidates will only be considered medically fit only on the receipt approved by the medical documents.
- The candidate if found pregnant at the time of medical checkup, will be debarred from grant of commission.
Note: The candidates are advised to undergo a preliminary medical test by themselves before the medical test for wax in ears, DNS, defective color vision, over weight/under weight, piles, gynaecomastia, tonsillitis and varicocele.
- The doctors appointed in Armed Forced Services are granted the rank of captain (equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force) with a payscale of Rs. 17160-39100 plus Grade pay Rs. 6100/- plus the Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/-.
- Non-practicing allowance of 25% of total pay (Grade pay + Pay+ MSP) and Dearness allowance. Total emoluments at the time of joining will be Rs. 78,000 p.m.
- In addition to this, entitled free ration and subsidized accommodation and allied facilities will be provided.
- The PG candidate holder will be given PG allowance of Rs.1500/- p.m.
- The officers are entitled of 60 days Annual paid leave and 20 days Casual leave in a year, Leave Travel concession (LTC), free medical services for the family including parents and Group Insurance of Rs. 40 Lakhs.
- The above emoluments are revised with 7th pay Commission.
Tenure of Engagement
a) Fresh Candidates:
The selected candidates’ tenure is of 5 years, extendable upto 9 years in two spells; one of 5 years and other of 4 years if the candidate is willing to continue subject to available vacancies and eligibility criteria laid down as per extant policy.
b) For Ex AMC candidates:
- Candidates who are released from AMC service after tenure of completion of 5 years will only be considered for the grant of commission in AMC for second tenure.
- Candidates released after expiry of 10 years of SSC service will not be considered for the next extendable of 4 years tenure.
Note: The candidates who have been already released from the SSC commission on resignation or premature retirement will not be considered for the for commission in AMC
- Call Letter
The call letters will be issued through online only after last date of submission of application. Please check the updates in our site
The candidate is required to make a payment of Rs.200/- through online only. No other mode is made for transaction of fees.
Note: For any further assistance or facing any problem during application submission contact on 011-23093740 during office hours.
Official notification details for Armed Forces Medical Services: http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/uploads/not/Advt_2015-16.pdf