Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017-18: SSC Officer Vacancy
There is a career-oriented notification being put forth as a broadcast by the title Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017-18. This organization is intending to recruit new individuals in its department. They are in search of well-qualified and experienced aspirants who can comfortably complete the tasks given and handle the posts vacant responsibly. If anyone has matching personality and eligibility to the SSC Officer, they must know that the Indian Army Medical Corps have a vacancy for it. One has to apply for this post against the Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017-18, through online submissions of their forms. The forms mark an entry of the entrant. The entries have to receive before 16th of February 2017. This notification has been uploaded online just to notify all the candidates to forward their documents on the given web address and the postal address if asked. All documents have to be submitted as a clubbed set on the given official website address. One who has already used up the two chances in Final MBBS for part one and two examinations is considered as ineligible and hence their entries won’t be allowed.
Indian Army Medical Corps Jobs Vacancy:
Based on the recruitment notice provided in the Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017-18, here is the vacancy detail provided, with the qualification eligibility provided,
|Sr.no||Name of the post vacant|
|1.||Short Service Commissioner, SSC Officer Vacancy|
- One should have the medical qualification which has been included in the first and second schedule OR the Part II of the 3rd schedule mentioned in the IMC Act of 1956.
- One has to have possession of permanent registration from MCI or any other State Medical Council.
- The applicants must have a Postgraduate degree OR Diploma from any MCI or any other State Medical Council OR MCI OR NBE.
The age limitations according to the statements given corresponding to the Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017-18 is given as,
One has to be 45 years of age to the maximum to qualify all the rounds and being considered for the jobs. Relaxations however, will be given as per the recruitment notice or the advertisement.
The applicants shall be selected as per the advertisement which is Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017-18, which says that Interviews shall be taken by the Board of Officers. One who qualifies the rounds taken in the Special Medical Examination Board also called as SMB shall be called for next rounds. One who is visiting for interviews will be paid the fare of the to and fro transportation which should be taken only by railway or bus. This all allowances are subjected to only the official notifications, and no extra money shall be paid to any of the candidates apart from the mentioned amount specified.
Indian Army Medical Corps Salary:
The applicant who shall be selected will be paid an amount for 17, 160 INR to 39,100 INR with additional grade pay of 6,100 INR plus Military Service, MSP shall be paid which is 6000 INR. Candidates will also obtain allowances at the rate of 25 % of the basic pay, which involves Pay, Grade pay and MSP, with Dearness Allowance with approximately a pay of 78000 per month.
How to Apply Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment:
One has to follow these steps to apply,
- One must visit the official website which is www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Then one has to visit the “Notification” section which is present on the right-hand side of the homepage of the Indian Army Medical Corps.
- Then in the advertisement section which has been published on 20th January 2017 has to be clicked on.
- One has to submit their passport sized photos with .jpeg format and size up to 100 kb, and a scanned copy of matriculation certificate, along with a Birth certificate given by the Municipal Corporation.
- One has to submit the Matriculation certificate and birth certificates as they are considered as most important documents.
- A Permanent Medical Registration certificate, with Internship Completion and MBBS, PG Degree certificate has to be affixed.
- Final MBBS which can be of part one or two with an Attempt/Transcript certificate has to be included with the form.
- An N.O.C. Certificate has to be submitted for Foreign Medical Certificates.
- One must register and then fill the application form.
- Submit the form as an entry.
This is the application fee which has to be paid to the department,
|Fee for the application||200 INR|
|The deadline date to participate and submit the application form||16th February 2017|
|The date schedules for interviews will be between||27th February 2017 to 9th March 2017|
- The official website of the Indian Army Medical Corps is http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
- The advertisement link is http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/uploads/not/Mumbai_Advt_2017.pdf
|State Govt Jobs|