Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017
Indian Air Force has published notification for the recruitment of Airmen posts for Karimnagar, Khammam, and Bhadrachalam Districts. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format within the Last date of the applications specified in the notification advertisement. May 1st at Ambedkar Stadium in Karimnagar, Khammam and Bhadrachalam areas. KNR Jagityal, Peddapalli, Sirisila, Nalgonda, Suryapet, and Yadadri Districts on May 3rd. Complete details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Aspirants should pass with minimum of 50% marks with English as main Subject.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “https://airmenselection.gov.in”.
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
May 1st at Ambedkar Stadium in Karimnagar, Khammam and Bhadrachalam areas.
May 3rd on KNR Jagityal, Peddapalli, Sirisila, Nalgonda, Suryapet, and Yadadri Districts .