India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 – Scale (2,3,5,7) Notification
India Post Payments Bank has advertised for recruitment in Officer’s Manager Scale-2, 3, 5, 7. As per the IPPB recruitment notification eligible candidates has to apply by getting application form through official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in. As per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 notification, candidates are shortlisted and selected on the basis of written test, Group Discussion, and Interviews. The selected candidates work in Sales, HR, Marketing, Administration, Operations, and Technology Sections. Candidates can study and download the official note and fixed format certificate forms for SC,ST, OBC, PWD, etc., at the official website. The appointees will be on probation for 1 year followed by placement based on IPPB requirements.
IPPB Jobs Vacancy Details:
The information pertaining to the vacant positions is tabulated as per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification –
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|CGM/ Chief Operating Officer||01|
|GM/ Chief Risk and Compliance Officer||01|
|AGM ( Human Resource Management)||01|
Candidates applying IPPB recruitment should check the required qualification available in the Indian Post Payments Banks Notification.
- Candidates should have graduation/ post Graduation from the recognized organization or Institute.
Individuals applying for IPPB jobs should satisfy the age criteria fixed by the Organization. So candidates need to check the IPPB notification before applying for the posts. Age relaxation is considered for the reserved categories as per the govt norms.
The sequence of steps involved in the selection procedure are listed here –
- Selection procedure is based on the number of applicants.
- The candidates have to take part in written test and/or Group Discussion and interview.
- Bilingual written test is conducted using the online mode.
- Candidates have to mention venue for written exam in their applications.
- Qualified candidates are shortlisted and GD and Interview are held subsequently.
- Final merit list is based on the performance and merit during the selection process.
- IPPB is the final authority in all selection matters.
The pay scale for various vacant positions is mentioned in the official notification. Additional information pertaining to emoluments is listed below –
Candidates selected for the above posts will get an attractive and good pay scale per month. Other benefits and Incentives will be provided to the candidates based on the performance of candidates.
The application processing and intimation fee details are tabulated as per the instructions provided in the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification –
|Intimation Charges For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 150 + Bank Charges if any|
|For All Other Candidates||Rs 700 + Bank Charges if any|
|Online Payment Mode (Mandatory)||Debit/Credit/Cash Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking|
How to Apply IPPB Online Application Form:
The interested candidates can follow the following steps for online application –
- The official website has to be opened using the following link – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
- Click the links in following order -Financial Services -> Work with IPPB -> Apply Now (Scale II, III)
- Candidates have to register initially providing basic details and receive registration number and password.
- The payment has to be made for the specified amount.
- Take printout of e-receipt (proving payment completion) and application form for later use.
As per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification last date of application submission will available soon.
The link to official website of India Post is at: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
Have a Look on Imp Links
|Latest Job Notifications||Bank Job Openings|