India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 – Scale II, III And Other Vacancy – Apply Online 1060 Posts – Last Date: November 1, 2016
India Post Payments Bank has advertised for recruitment in Managerial and Senior Managerial Cadre. Eligible candidates have to apply and pay the fee using only online mode. As per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification, Candidates are shortlisted and selected on the basis of written test, Group Discussion, and Interviews. The selected candidates work in Sales, HR, Marketing, Administration, Operations, and Technology Sections. Candidates can study and download the official note and fixed format certificate forms for SC,ST, OBC, PWD, etc., at the official website. The appointees will be on probation for 1 year followed by placement based on IPPB requirements. The detailed official notification with annexure forms was issued by the Director in October, 2016.
The information pertaining to the vacant positions is tabulated as per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification –
|Sl.No.||Post Title/ Total Posts||Salary Grade||Age Limits
|Eligibility / Experience|
|1||Senior Branch Manager
|MMGS – II||26 – 35||Graduate/ 6 yrs. + Public Sector or Private Bank in Scale II|
|2||Area Sales Manager – 250||MMGS – II||23 – 35||Graduate / 3 yrs. in Financial Products, Scale I – PSB,Private Bank|
|3||Area Operations Manager – 350||MMGS – II||23 – 35||Graduate / 3 yrs. in CBS environment – PSB, Private Bank|
|4||Senior Manager Retail Products – 3||MMGS – III||26 – 35||Graduate or MBA / 6 yrs. in retail; rural financial banking mandatory|
|5||Senior Manager Digital Marketing – 1||MMGS – III||26 – 35||Graduate or MBA / 6 yrs with 3 yrs in digital marketing|
|6||Senior Manager – Finance – 1||MMGS – III||26 – 35||ICAI CA OR MBA/ 6 yrs with 3 yrs in finance department/institution|
|7||Finance Manager – Taxation – 1||MMGS – II||23 – 35||ICAI CA OR MBA/ 3 yrs in finance department/institution, Scale I|
|8||Manager – Program Management – 1||MMGS – III||26 – 35||MBA or PG/6 yrs with 3 yrs in program mngmt., Scale II PSB|
|9||Senior Manager – HR and Admin. – 2||MMGS – III||26 – 35||Graduate/PG/MBA in HR, 6 yrs in HR of Banking/Finance.|
|10||Senior Manager – Risk and Audit – 2||MMGS – III||26 – 35||ICAI CA/ 6 yrs with 3 yrs in Internal Audit of Banking/Insurance/Fin.|
|11||Senior Manager – Customer Service – 4||MMGS – III||26 – 35||Graduate or CAIIB/MBA , 6 yrs with 3 yrs in customer service|
|12||Senior Manager – Branch Operations – 4||MMGS – III||26 – 35||Graduate or CAIIB/ 6 yrs with 3 yrs. in branch ops with technology use|
|13||Manager – Customer Acquisition Support- 16||MMGS – II||23 – 35||Graduate or CAIIB/MBA , 3 yrs with 1 yrs in Central Processing Centre|
|14||Senior Manager – Sys./Database Adm. – 5||MMGS – III||26 – 35||BTech – Info. Sci/Comp. Sci., 6 yrs with 3 yrs in database/system administration in bank/finance|
|15||Manager – Digital Innovation – 1||MMGS – II||23 – 35||BTech – IT/Comp. Sci., 3 yrs experience, Scale I at PSB/Private|
The above mentioned qualifications for various vacancy are essential and reckoned on the September 1st of 2016. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Candidates with higher qualifications or with degrees in desired subjects are preferred.
- All candidates must be Indian Nationals or migrants from SAARC countries.
- Experience has to be post-qualification and relevant to banking.
The age limits for all the vacant positions are mentioned in the above table. The following list mentions the relaxation rules in upper age limits –
- Age is reckoned on the following date – Sep 1, 2016
- Candidates from SC/ST/J&K Domiciles/Sikh Riots Victims/ Ex-Servicemen categories receive 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes candidates receive 3 years.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years.
The sequence of steps involved in the selection procedure are listed here –
- Selection procedure is based on the number of applicants.
- The candidates have to take part in written test and/or Group Discussion and interview.
- Bilingual written test is conducted using the online mode.
- Candidates have to mention venue for written exam in their applications.
- Qualified candidates are shortlisted and GD and Interview are held subsequently.
- Final merit list is based on the performance and merit during the selection process.
- IPPB is the final authority in all selection matters.
The pay scale for various vacant positions is mentioned in the above table. Additional information pertaining to emoluments is listed below –
- MMGS-III Pay Scale is 42,020-51,490 and Monthly CTC is 106,000 approximately
- MMGS-II Pay Scale is 31,705-45,950 and Monthly CTC is 83,000 approximately
- CTC includes DA, City Compensatory Allowance and other admissible perquisites.
- Officers are also receive performance pay, retirement and terminal benefits.
The application processing and intimation fee details are tabulated as per the instructions provided in the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification –
|Intimation Charges For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 150 + Bank Charges if any|
|For All Other Candidates||Rs 700 + Bank Charges if any|
|Online Payment Mode (Mandatory)||Debit/Credit/Cash Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking|
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can follow the following steps for online application –
- The official website has to be opened using the following link – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
- Click the links in following order -Financial Services -> Work with IPPB -> Apply Now (Scale II, III)
- Candidates have to register initially providing basic details and receive registration number and password.
- The payment has to be made for the specified amount.
- Take printout of e-receipt (proving payment completion) and application form for later use.
The following significant dates are tabulated as per the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification-
|Date Of Official Advertisement||6th October, 2016|
|Commencement Date Of Online Registration||7th October, 2016|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||1st November, 2016|
|Last Date For Editing Of Online Applications||1st November, 2016|
|Last Date For Printing Of Online Applications||16th November, 2016|
|Dates For Payment Of Online Fee||7th October – 11th November, 2016|
The link to official website of India Post is at: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
The links to official notification and online application are at: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/Financial/Pages/Content/IPPB.aspx