India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2017 – IPPB Officer Scale I – Assistant Manager Post – Online Main Examination On 29th Jan, 2017
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has released the India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2017 of main exam for recruiting Scale I officers. The preliminary exams were held on 7th and 8th of this month and the short list of successful candidates has been published subsequently. The shortlisted qualifiers are invited to visit the website and use the below provided download procedure to receive their hall tickets. The main exam will be conducted as per schedule, and all aspirants have to submit their admit cards and id proof for admittance into the exam centre. The exam pattern, syllabus, and marks allocation have to be understood for proper planning of study and preparation before the exams. Study the following information that has been collected and published by our website team for more comprehensive details.
Check Here – IPPB Recruitment
Name of the Company/Institute: Indian Post Payment Bank
Name of the Exam: Online Main Examination
Category: Admit Card
Start Date For Call Letter Download: 17th January, 2017dmit card
Last Date For Call Letter Download: 29th January, 2017
Date of the Exam: 29th January, 2017
Job Category: Scale I Officer, Assistant Manager
Indian Post Payment Bank:
India Post works under Communications Ministry and provides services such as small savings, postal and rural insurance cover, bill collection, forms’ sale, etc., India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) works under Postal Department to ensure financial literacy, streamlining of payments, financial inclusion, ease of accessibility, and other banking services. IPPB recruits staff in various scales ranging from Scale I to Scale VII based on preliminary written exams, main examinations, and interviews. The bank may conduct the written tests using either the online or offline modes. The online resources of IPPB provide valuable assistance in the form of updated information, application forms, downloadable hall tickets, and timely results. Aspirants are encouraged to register with the IPPB website using the below provided links, and store their login id and password for future use.
How to Download India Post Payment Bank Hall Ticket:
The following instructions can be used by preliminary exam qualifiers for downloading the new admit cards –
- First you have to open the official website at the link -https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
- Next hit the tab ‘Click to Know More’ at the top of the page.
- On the newly opened page, scroll down to the Scale I section.
- Click the link ‘DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR MAIN EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON JANUARY 29th, 2017’.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password in the login section on the right hand side of the newly opened page.
- You can also enter Roll No and Date of Birth (DOB) in the login form.
- Enter the human verification code and click ‘Login’ link.
- Download the IPPB main exam admit card and take a good quality print out for verification at exam venue.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The main exam is conducted using the online mode.
- Qualifiers in preliminary exams conducted on 7th, 8th January are eligible.
- The IPPB authorities do not encourage a change in exam centre, date, or time.
- Aspirants have to prepare well and arrive before scheduled time.
- The admit card and id proof are mandatorily inspected by the invigilators.
IPPB Exam Pattern:
- The main exam in the online mode is for 2 hours duration.
- There are a total of 5 sections for an aggregate of 200 marks.
- Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections are for 50 marks each.
- English Language and Quantitative Aptitude are for 40 marks each.
- Computer Knowledge section is for 20 marks.
Download IPPB Hall Ticket – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ippbamtsep16/clomea_jan17/login.php?appid=f3ac816266ca5e44947819c8e5ab111b