India Post Circle Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are in search of the latest postal vacancies under the Nation should visit official website to apply for the India Post Circle Recruitment 2017. Well, it’s a good news to the candidates that the Office of the Chief Postmaster General, from the Officials of the India, has invited applications to fill the 748 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies under India Post Circle hence eligible candidates are requested to fill the India Post Circle Recruitment 2017 via online from 25th April 2017 and will be available online till 24th May 2017. Visit careersplus site for more details about the Application Date, Age Limit, Eligibility, and Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Process, Application Fee much more. All the best to the candidates who are appearing for the Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 vacancies in the India.
Candidates should pass 10th class with 60% minimum marks from State board or respective State Govt./Central Govt. institutes with sound knowledge in computers.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/Typing Test
General Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Male)
SC/ST candidates: No fee (Female)
For More information visit: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline
India Post Circle Recruitment:
How to Apply India Post Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the India Post Circle Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to set a Xerox Copies of original documents along with the recent passport size photograph & registered Email ID & Password.
- Visit official website www.indiapost.gov.in to apply for the India Post Circle Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the “India Post Circle Recruitment 2017” available on the online portal.
- Read all the instructions before applying for the “India Post Circle Recruitment 2017” carefully.
- After getting the eligibility details of the candidate if you are found eligible click on the Apply online tab to fill the application form of the India Post Circle Recruitment 2017.
- Enter all the necessary details in the marked fields.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.