Income Tax Recruitment 2017: 20750 Vacancies on Various departments
The income tax department works under the central government of India and is the biggest revenue generator for the government. The income tax department invites applications for a total of 20750 vacancies in various sub departments. Applications are invited for the posts of Income Tax Officer, AO Cadre, Inspector, Executive Assistants, Steno Grade II and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The interested candidates have to apply online, by visiting the official website of the Income Tax department www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Organization Name: Income Tax Department
Total Number of Vacancies: 20,750 posts
Job Type: Central Government
Vacancies are available for the posts of:
- Income Tax Officer
- AO Cadre
- PS cadre
- TA/Steno Grade-II/Driver
- Notice Server/LDC/Driver
- Inspector of income Tax
- Executive Assistants
- Group C
Notification details are available in the official website of the organisation; other recruitment sites which give updates about various job opportunities; or in the leading newspapers and employment news.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the above mentioned posts should hold a bachelors degree in Mathematics or statistics, from a UGC recognized university or institution. The candidates should also have a typing speed of 20 words per minute in English and 15 words per minute in Hindi.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts should be within the age group of 18 to 35 years. There is Upper Age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per government rules.
The interested candidates who apply will have to appear for a written exam. The candidates who qualify the written test will have to appear for screening test, followed by personality test medical examination. Candidates who qualify all these tests and the medical examination will be eligible for appearing for the interview. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in all the tests and accordingly they will be called for the interview. A final merit list will be developed on the basis of the marks obtained in the interview, and the selected candidates will be provided the appointment letters.
Candidates please note that the candidates who will be finally selected for recruitment will have to undergo a training programme. The candidates can be posted anywhere in India and they have to be mentally prepared for it. Candidates who are unable to do will be disqualified for the recruitment
How to Apply:
- The candidate who wants to apply for the post has to be a citizen of India. He can be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan; a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 and has settled permanently in India since then; or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and have permanently settled in India.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply online. The candidates need to visit the official website of the income tax department, www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Once the website opens they have to search for the link of Income Tax Job Advertisement 2016, in the carer options. The candidate can open this link and start applying for it.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details and instructions before filling the application for. They should ensure that they are eligible for applying for the posts.
- Before filling the application form the candidates should scan a recent passport size photo and his signatures.
- The candidate will have to fill up all the details that are asked for in the application form. The candidate is advised to cross check all the entries he has made on the application for errors and mistakes. Once he is satisfied he has to click on the submit button.
- Once the application is registered successfully, the candidate will be allotted a unique ID and a password. The candidate is advised to note down this unique ID and password carefully, as they would require it for future reference.
- Once the registration is done the candidate needs to fill up all the personal details, contact details and other required information very carefully without making any mistake.
- Once the details are entered, the candidate will have to upload their passport size photo and signature.
- The candidate can click the submit button are checking all the entries once again for any errors and mistakes. When satisfied he can click on the submit button.
- The candidates can pay the examination fee or the processing fee online through credit cards, debit cards, net banking. Once the payment is accepted then the candidate will be provided a transaction ID and registration details immediately. They have to enter the details regarding the payment on the columns mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate is advised to take out a print out of the online application form, for further use.
- The candidates can get all the details and information regarding the recruitment from the official website of the income tax department. The admit cards, result of written exam, screening test, personality test, medical examination and interview; and the details about the merit list will be uploaded on the website. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit the official website on regular intervals. The result of the preliminary exam, main exam and the merit list of the final selected candidates are also published in the leading newspapers and employment news.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The candidates can pay the examination fee or the processing fee online through credit cards, debit cards, net banking.
Generally when the department advertises for any vacancies it provides information on the important dates for. All information is available in the official website of the department.
- The date from which candidates can start applying
- The last date for submission of filled up forms
- The last date for depositing the application fees or the processing fees
- The date when candidates can download admit cards
- The date for the written examination.
- The date when the merit list will be out
- The date for interview.
- The date when the final list of the candidate selected for recruitment will be out
For More Details Visit: http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx