ILBS Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor, Junior Nurse & Various vacancies
Liver and biliary diseases are diagnosed by the Institute of Liver and Biliary sciences Hospital which has been established by the Government of India. This institute has completed seven years of its establishment as it was formed back in 2009. The homepage of the institute www.ilbs.in has all related data about the plans it holds, their academics, research work, career opportunities it provides, how can one contact them, what are their specialties, what are the new jobs, etc. New opens have been uncovered in the Liver and biliary diseases. The ILBS Recruitment 2017 conveys that there are nearly 124 vacancy for the Assistant Professor, Junior Nurse & Various Posts. The registrations for the post have commenced and it will be carried on the website www.ilbs.in only. The eligible contestants can apply for ILBS Recruitment 2017 by filling their application forms.
ILBS Jobs Vacancy Details:
According to the Official Notification of the ILBS they had released the notification for the Assistant Professor, Junior Nurse & Various posts.
- Assistant Professor: Interested candidates should have Medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical council Act of 1956 .in relevant discipline or DM/MD in relevant discipline for more details check official notification and important links given below.
- Junior Nurse : Interested candidates should have B. Sc in Nursing with a minimum 3 years working experience post qualification in a hospital of repute for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Check More – Jobs By Qualification
- Maximum age limit is 50 yrs for Assistant Professor.
- Maximum age limit is 33 yrs Junior Nurse.
Check Now – Best Jobs in India
- Written Test
Get Updates – State Govt Jobs
How to Apply ILBS Jobs:
Based upon the announcements made for the ILBS Recruitment, one has to follow some of the steps to get to the official application form,
- First, you have to navigate through all the data which has encircled around Diploma or any other posts with their details.
- This will make you aware about of responsibilities when you have been selected in ILBS.
- Then you are supposed to visit the official website of ILBS which is www.ilbs.in
- You can navigate to the tab which will say something about Career Opportunities.
- This will contain another linked page, which has the advertisement matching the keywords you ought to find.
- You can read the notification about any of the post you have any doubt for and then go for the apply now tab which will guide you to your application form format.
- Either you might have to write down the application or submit by taking its print and then filling it up.
- This form which you filled to take part in the ILBS Recruitment has to be saved somewhere with multiple copies on hand for future use.
There is an important date to be focused upon and one has to fill and also submit the form before this given date,
|Last date to fill the form and take part in the ILBS Recruitment||September 20, 2017|
- The official website advertisement link of the ILBS Institute is https://www.ilbs.in/?page=hrjobs_listing