IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017 – Apply iitr.ac.in JRF Vacancy Application
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has offered a fresh vacancy advertisement titled as IIT Roorkee Recruitment. Organization requests application from the bonafide Indian Nationals to employ skilled as well as capable contenders for the post of the Junior Search Fellow. As a result, interested candidates can apply for an IIT Roorkee Recruitment of 2017 as well as Interview will be conducted for the JRF Vacancy on the particular date, time as well as venue mentioned below.
For the rest information like vacancy related details, qualification required, mode of the selection, way to apply etc you require to read the page which is well framed by the team members of the Careersplus.in along with job seekers can apply for the above mentioned posts by submitting their application form on or before the last date tailored below.
Name of the vacant: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification required for the post:
Applying candidates should possess Degree of the M.Tech (the Structural Engineering) from any recognized University as well as Institutions as well as the candidate should have the knowledge regarding programming.
Age limit for the post:
Contenders who are willing to apply for this recruitment must meet the age criteria according to the posts. Age relaxations will be provided according to organization norms.
Details of remuneration for the post:
The candidates who will be victorious appointed for the IIT Roorkee Vacancy will get an attractive as well as appropriate amount of Rs. 25000/- for the first two years as well as Rs. 28000/- for third year from the organization.
Method of the assortment for the post:
- The recruitment of the candidate will merely based on screening of an applications as well as interview which will be conducted by the selection team of Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. The chosen candidate might obtain a prospect for PhD admissions.
- The preference will be prearranged to the candidates on equivalent qualifications along with experience who belongs to SC/ST.
- No TA/DA will be allowable to applicants for attending the interview.
How to apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment for the post?
The candidates who are interested as well as have eligibility for IIT Roorkee Jobs they can apply from the below mentioned process:
- Primarily of all you require to visit the official website of this organization that is www.iitr.ac.in
- Then stay to the “the Job option ” page reachable at the top corner of the home related page.
- After that you have necessitate to strike “Other Job opening” alternative.
- Now a new page will be opened you have to strike the “Project the Jobs” linkage.
- After that all the dissimilar links will be obtainable on monitor screen you require to strike “Advertisement dated the day of March 14, 2017 for the project position(s) of the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Deptt of the Civil Engg.
- Now you require to read all the instructions properly
- After understanding the directions you require to get ready applications on plain paper with thorough out CV including chronological department of degree as well as certificate.
- Attach all the essential documents as well as testimonials along with an application form.
- Now you can mail the application form through e-mail or by post.
- In case of e-mail you should also present your hard copy at the time of interview.
- In case of post you require to prepare an envelope with super subscribed with “Applications for the posts of the ………………………….”
- Now put an application form with the related documents into the envelope as well as send it to the address stated in the link.
Important dates of the Application:
- Last date to submission of the Application Form: 14th June 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
- Date of the Interview for this post: 15th June 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
Noteworthy point for the post :
Candidates can check the Official Notification for additional information related to the IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2016 and you also attach with web portal for more updates.