IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 – Non-Teaching Staffs,Project Positions Various Posts:
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar vacancies as they are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the Officials of IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below. IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 and the officials have released numerous vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow vacancies on or before 25th May 2017. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 vacancies are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
Click Here – IIIT Delhi Recruitment
Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow vacancies.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow vacancies should pass Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Latest Jobs Associate Project Engineer – Click Here:
Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Age Limit: 27 Yrs.
Rs. 25000/- According to the notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ www.iitgn.ac.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Click Here – Non-teaching staff Latest Jobs:
Start Date: 05-05-2017
End Date: 25-05-2017
Direct link @ www.iitgn.ac.in
Direct Link Recruitment Notice @ http://www.iitg.ac.in/home/quickpages/17