IISR Recruitment 2016 – Walk-In Interview For Senior Research Fellow Position – 11 AM , 31st August , 2016
The Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research (IISR) has announced a walk-in interview for the above mentioned vacancy. The SRF position is offered purely on a temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates with relevant Master’s degree can avail this opportunity. Candidates can peruse the following document for assistance regarding general terms and conditions, job designation, project title and duration, fellowship amount, essential and desirable qualifications, application and selection methodologies, age limits, important dates, time and venue of interview, and links to official website. The Assistant Administrative Office has released the IISR Recruitment 2016 advertisement for walk-in along with prescribed bio-data pro forma on 22nd August of this year with the following notification number – No. F. 2-1(324)/2014- Adm.
IISR Vacancy Details:
The details pertaining to IISR Recruitment 2016 notified vacancy is tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Upper Age Limit||Project Duration||Fellowship Amount|
|1||Senior Research Fellow – SRF||Men- 35 yrs.
Women – 40 yrs.
|Till 4/8/2017||Rs 16,000/- + 20% HRA p.m. for 1st year only.|
The above mentioned educational qualifications are essential. Additional desirable experience is mentioned below –
- The candidate should have experience in enumerating and isolating microorganisms that are agriculturally important.
- The candidate should be able to analyze soil, soil enzymes, and plant nutrients.
- The candidates should be able to isolate RNA and DNA from bacteria and identify them.
The eligibility criteria in terms of upper age limits for men and women are mentioned in above table as per the IISR Recruitment 2016 notification. Relaxation in age limits is applicable only to OBC/ST/SC candidates following ICAR rules.
The selection could involve the following sequence of steps –
- Applications are verified for completion and eligibility in terms of education, age and desired experience.
- Candidates who have the above mentioned desirable experience are preferred.
- The original certificates should be produced in addition to photocopies.
- Appointment of suitable candidate is at the complete discretion of relevant authorities.
- Appointment is co-terminus with project completion on 4th August, 2017.
- Selected candidates are not eligible for regular employment at IISR
IISR Recruitment Application Fee :
The candidates with eligibility can walk-in without any application processing fee as per the NCDC Recruitment 2016 notification.
How to Apply IISR Recruitment 2016:
The interested aspirants use the following steps before attending the walk-in interview –
- The official website can be opened in browser using the link – http://www.iisr.nic.in/
- Scroll down and click “Walk in Interview for SRF” link.
- Download the bio-data pro forma and official notification to go through the terms and conditions.
- The following have to be brought to the interview –
- 1 photograph.
- Attested photocopies and original certificates of marks sheets, degree certificates, publications, experience certificates, thesis, etc.,
- Those currently employed have to produce NOC.
- The walk-in is at 11 AM on 31st August, 2016 at the following venue –
Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research
Raibareli Road, P.O. Dilkusha,
Lucknow – 226 00
The eligible candidates for SRF positions can note the following significant dates –
|Date Of Advertisement Release||22nd August, 2016|
|Date and Time For Walk-in Interview||31st August, 11 AM|
The link for official website of IISR is at – http://www.iisr.nic.in/
The link for the official notification and bio-data form : Click Here to Download IISR Official Notification
- Candidates will not receive DA or TA.
- Candidates should check official website the day before interview to avoid inconvenience.
IISR Recruitment 2016 – Senior Research Fellow Job Advt
IISR Recruitment 2016 – There is vacancy for the post of Senior Research Fellow at the Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research.
The Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research invites eligible applicants to apply for the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow under the Project called the ‘ICAR Network Project’. The job is well paying and provides a chance for the applicants to learn many new things along with work. The selection of the candidates will be done by the process of Walk-in Interview by the Selection panel of Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research.
IISR Job Description:
The Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research has issued an advertisement under the IISR Recruitment 2016, to recruit talented, deserving and eligible candidate for the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow under the time-bound project ‘ICAR- Network Project on Transgenics in Crop (Herbicide Tolerance in Sugarcane)’. The tenure of the project is one year and is tentative. It may be extended further. Also, the tenure of the post will end along with the project without any further notice. IISR requires hard working candidate who is willing to learn something new while working. Also, the candidates will get a chance to apply for some better position at IISR after the completion of the project.
IISR Recruitment Notification Details:
Any kind of notification or Information regarding the vacancies, temporary projects or answers to any other queries regarding the Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research is available on the official website of IISR. Also, the selected candidate will be notified through email on their respective email IDs by the Selection Panel of IISR.
IISR Recruitment Vacancy Details:
There is only one vacancy for the post of Senior Research Fellow at the Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow. The job is temporary and will last only till the tenure of the project.
- Senior Research Fellow
- Technical Assistant
Some mandatory as well as desirable qualifications are required by the applicants for the post of the Senior Research Fellow. Besides the required qualifications of the applicants, IISR requires hard working and talented aspirants, who are willing to work and will not disappoint other members of IISR working under the ICAR Network Project. Though the desirable qualifications are not a must, but the applicants having these qualifications will be preferred for the job by the Selection Panel of IISR. Thus required qualifications for the post of Senior Research Fellow are given below.
- The applicant must have acquired a 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree, along with a Masters’ degree in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Botany, along with a specialization in Biotechnology.
- The applicant must have completed a 3 years Bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences along with a Master’s degree in the same along with NET qualification.
- The applicant should have some work experience in the area of Transgenic Development and plant tissue culture.
The age limit of the applicants applying for the post of Senior Research Fellow at the Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research is 35 years for male applicants and 40 years for female applicants. Any relaxation in the age limit for the applicants belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen categories will be as per ICAR rules in accordance with the Government of India rules.
The selection of the candidate for the post of Senior Research fellow will be done by the process of Walk-in interview. The selection panel of the Indian Institute for Sugarcane Research will conduct a walk-in interview on the given date and time at the venue mentioned below in the ‘Note’ section. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their qualifications, any past experience in relevant field and their performance in the Interview. The selection of the candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow will be entirely the responsibility of the interviewing jury. No applicant is in the position to raise question to the decision of the jury.
- The selected candidate will be given a fellowship of Rs. 25000/- monthly for the first and second officer post.
- For the third year, the candidate will be paid Rs. 28000/- monthly.
- Along with the monthly fellowship, the candidate will also get a certain amount every month as the HRA, as per the ICAR norms.
How to Apply IISR Recruitment:
- The applicants willing to apply for the post of the Senior Research Fellow at IISR under ICAR Network Project will have to appear for the Walk-in Interview at the given date and time at the given Venue.
- The applicant must bring along the attested photocopies of all the required documents along with their latest CV and Passport size photographs (not older than 3 months).
- The applicants must also bring the originals of all the required documents as a verification of age, qualification, past experience, caste, etc.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
As the selection of the candidates is to be done by the process of Walk-in interview, there is no application or processing fee for the applicants.
The walk-in interview for the recruitment of a deserving candidate for the post of Senior Research Fellow under ‘ICAR Network Project’ will be held on 27th July, 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
All the information regarding vacancies and nature of the post at the Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research is available on the official website of IISR.
Check Here – Walk-in Interview Advt Notification
- The venue for the interview:
ICAR- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research,
Rae Bareilly Road,
- Applicants appearing for the Interview without appropriate documents or CV will be immediately rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be given to the applicant for appearing for the Interview.
- The candidates already working elsewhere should bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer.
- The final decision of the Director of Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research will be considered ultimate and binding in all aspects.