IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of MO, Dentist, Lab Technician, etc
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has propounded an advertisement titled IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 which is going to conduct walk-in Interview for the candidates interested to apply for the post of Medical Officer, Dentist, Ayurvedic, Paediatrician, Lab Technician, Homeopathic, Gynaecology, etc. The candidates are required to apply for any of the desired positions subjected to their qualifications and eligibility. The Walk-in Interview has been organized on 20th December 2016 whereas the last date to apply for the same is 18th December 2016. The following notice contains detailed information pertaining to the vacant posts referring which the participants can apply.
IISER Bhopal Jobs Vacancy Details:
Based on the IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification, following are the Positions and the required Qualifications –
|Name of the Position||Number of Vacancies||Required Qualifications|
|Medical Officer||04||The aspirants must have completed MBBS Degree along with internship from a well known University. He/she must have at least 05 years of work experience in relevant field.|
|Paediatrician||01||MBBS Degree along with DCH or MD in Pediatric and completion of Internship. He/she must have at least 03 years of relevant experience.|
|Homeopathic||01||The participants must have completed BHMS with rotating Internship along with minimum work experience of 03 years.|
|Gynecologist||01||He/she must have acquired MBBS Degree with Internship and must be DGO or MS in Gynic. Candidates with experience will be given preference.|
|Dentist||01||He/she should have acquired BDS Degree from a well known University.
03 years of work experience is preferable.
|Ayurvedic||01||The aspirants must have obtained BAMS Degree with Internship and must have at least 03 years of work experience in recognized hospital in relevant field. The applicants with MS in Ayurveda will be preferred.|
|Lab Technician||01||The applicants must have completed DMLT/BMLT in Pathology from a well known university and must have completed internship.
He/she must have obtained minimum 03 years of experience.
*Freshers are also invited.
The participants interested to take part in the recruitment for above mentioned position must not exceed the age of 55 Years. The participants who belongs to reserved categories like OBC/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, etc will receive relaxation period as per the advertisement.
Check Now – State Wise Government Jobs
- The salary for the post of Medical Officer is 58,500/- Per Month for Full Time Job. The salary for Part time job is 1,000/- per visit of four hours and 200/- extra as conveyance for each visit.
- The salary for the post of Lab Technician is 25,740/- Per Month.
- The salary for all other posts is based on 2,000/- Per visit plus 200/- as conveyance.
Check Here – Latest Govt Jobs in India
The participants will have to undergo selection process prescribed in the official advertisement. The selection will be based on Interview which will be monitored by the Selection Panel of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research. The final merit list carrying the credentials of selected candidates will be issued on its official portal which has link below.
How to Apply IISER Bhopal Jobs:
The official portal for Indian Indian of Science Education and Research had posted the advertisement along with application form. The applicants will have to visit the official website and then apply online. Here are the instructions for those participants who are new on the website and don’t know the procedure to apply –
- The very former step to undertake is to Enter www.iiserb.ac.in which is the URL for IISER Bhopal.
- Then search for the link Vacancies in the right hand side corner of the homepage and click on it.
- At the navigated page, the entire list of announcements and other notices are available under different category and hence choose the appropriate link to know more details.
- The next step is to click on Apply Online after which the application form will be available.
- The applicants will have to fill the application form entirely leaving no blank space as it may cause the rejection of application.
- Proceed towards uploading required credentials that are applicant’s photo, specimen of signature and then qualification certificates, experience certificates, etc.
- The applicants will have to upload photocopies and produce original one during the Walk-in Interview.
- The next step is to click on Submit button and then click on Print button available or press Ctrl+P to print the form for future use.
Walk-in Address –
ESS Board Room,
Academic Block – II,
Based on the IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2017 advertisement, following are the associated dates –
|Closing Date for Registration||18th December 2016 up to 05.00 P.M.|
|Walk-in Interview||20th December 2016 at 02.30 P.M.|
Advertisement – https://iiserb.ac.in/ALL-UPLOAD/VACANCY/GA_Digital/Medical-Officer-07-12-16.pdf ( Medical Officer )