IIPA Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Position of Junior Counsellor, Officer Assistant, Sector Expert, etc.
The Indian Institute of Public Administration has broadcasted a notice titled IIPA Recruitment 2017 having Admn./3(1089)/2014 dated 30/11/2016 as per which the Institute is going to conduct Walk-In Interview. The advertisement was published to recruit candidates for the vacant positions of Office Assistant, Junior Counsellor, Junior System Administrator, Trainee Counsellor, Sector Expert ( Food Safety / Education ) on temporary basis. The organization posted the notice to inform interested and eligible candidates to attend the walk-in Interview which will be held at the campus for which the address is given below.
IIPA Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the IIPA Recruitment 2017 advertisement, following are the vacancy details –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure|
|Sector Expert ( Education )||01 No’s||20,000/- to 25,000/-|
|Sector Expert ( Food Safety )||01 No’s||20,000/- to 25,000/-|
|Market Research Associate||01 No’s||17,000/- to 18,000/-|
|Junior System Administrator||01 No’s||16,000/- to 18,000/-|
|Junior Counsellor||07 No’s||14,000/- to 17,000/-|
|Office Assistant||01 No’s||12,000/- to 15,000/-|
|Trainee Counsellor||012 No’s||9,500/- to 10,000/-|
- Sector Expert ( Education ) –
The participants are required to have acquired Bachelor or Masters degree with professional experience of at least 15 years. He/she must be computer literate and must have good writing skills.
- Sector Expert ( Food Safety ) –
The contestants must be Bachelor or Masters degree holder in Good Technology with professional experience of not less than 15 years post qualification in respective field.
- Market Research –
The participants will have to produce their MBA Degree with computer literacy and with good communical skills. He/she must have at least 02 years of work experience in respective field.
- Jr. System Administrator –
The candidates must have obtained Graduate Degree in B.Sc or B.Tech in Computer Science.
- Junior Counsellor –
The contestants must have acquired Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline. He/she must be computer literate with good communication skills.
- Office Assistant –
The applicants must be Bachelor degree holder in Computers or equivalent discipline with good communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Trainee Counsellor –
The candidates must be Bachelor Degree holder with Computers or equivalent discipline. He/she must have good communication skills in both Hindi and English.
Check Here – Latest Private Jobs
The Age limit for the post of Sector Expert ( Education ) and Sector Expert ( Food Safety ) is less than 65 Years. The Age Limit for other posts are as per organization’s norms.
The selection of candidates for the above mentioned positions will be made on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The Indian Institute of Public Administration has elected the selection committee who will be responsible for the recruitment of eligible candidates based on parameters and eligibility criteria.
Apply Here – Upcoming Bank Jobs
How to Apply IIPA Recruitment:
The procedure on how to apply is very simple. As per the IIPA Recruitment 2017, the participants will have to attend Walk-in Interview where they are required to submit application which is as followed –
- Enter www.iipa.org.in
- Once the browser loads the website, you are required to browse on the website and select the Careers tab from the navigation bar and then click on Advt No. 3(1089)/2014 dated 30th November 2016 amidst the list of available advertisement.
- Here the notice is available which can be referred.
- Now prepare the application form that is the Resume containing all the details about you.
- The Resume should contain information like Personal Details, Qualifications, Experience, etc.
- Now attach the photocopies of all the original documents for verification.
- Note that the original documents are required to be produced for verification whereas the photocopies will have to be submitted.
- The participants will have to stick some photos along with the signature on the application form.
- The last step is to retrieve the hard copy of the duly filled application form which is highly recommended.
With reference to the IIPA Recruitment 2017 notice, following are the important dates associated with the Walk-in Interview –
|Date for Walk-in Interview||07th December 2016 at 10.30 AM|
|Tenure of Positions||31st March 2017|
The advertisement is available at http://www.iipa.org.in/upload/Vacancy%20Circular%20NCH.pdf