IICB Recruitment 2017 Kolkata SRF/SPF/RA Jobs Online Advt:
IICB Recruitment 2017 – The Job positions offered in the organization is, Senior Research fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Assistant, and Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has uploaded advertisement links for job opportunities in their Institute for Job post including, Senior Research fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Assistant, and Junior Research Fellow. Following given IICB Recruitment advertisement contains all related information about all the vacancies, Required Qualification, How to apply, when to apply, etc.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology is the biomedical research centre which is mainly located in Kolkata, in West Bengal of India. Being established fully in the year 1935. But, the renovations were made and the Institute was later renamed as Indian Institute of Chemical Biology in the year 1982. The organization is known well for having therapeutic as well as diagnostic solutions to many diseases. Also, it has 6 R and D Divisions.
IICB Recruitment – IICB has planned this year to offer job opportunities which include posts such as Senior Research fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Assistant, and Junior Research Fellow. The website which is http://www.career.iicb.res.in/ is being continuously updated with all the related information and updates about the given above job categories. One can visit the website, check out all the details that they need notifications, log in or register, and then go to further procedures. Website will provide the individual with application forms and all relating help but, before 13/5/2017
All Applicants will be selected by means of examinations chosen by the Institute and will be notified about their selection through means of Email, SMS, Call, or from the web-portal of the Institute.
Following are some description about all the vacancies offered in the Institute,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Number of Seats|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||1 seat|
|2.||Senior Project Fellow||1 seat|
|3.||Junior Research Fellow||20 seats|
|4.||Project Assistant Level-II||1 seat|
|Total Vacancies||23 seats|
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has stated all the details about requirements in the job categories. One must match documents and submit accordingly.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Required Qualification|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||
|2.||Senior Project Fellow||
|3.||Junior Research Fellow||
|4.||Project Assistant Level-II||
- The range of Age-limit is decided by the Institute, and one must match the given age , to apply.
- However, relaxations will be provided if the candidate belongs to special category and they provide appropriate proofs of the same, with the application.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Age-Limit|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||Less than or equal to 32 years|
|2.||Senior Project Fellow||Less than or equal to 32 years|
|3.||Junior Research Fellow||Less than or equal to 25 years|
|4.||Project Assistant Level-II||Less than or equal to 28 years|
- Selection Process here selected is by Interviews.
- All The applications will be first, collected, checked, verified and suitable candidates will be called for the interview round.
- Candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- While the walk in interview, one must present their testimonials along with the copy of application form and the registration id, plus identification proof.
- Interviews will be on the basis how much idea about the job post the applicant is applying for, is known by the respective person. Also, answering skills will be the key-skills the interview.
- Selected applicants will be called in for the further process through their contact details provided or through the official website itself.
- One must make sure they do their best in order to secure their seats.
Check Here – Jobs in West Bengal
After meeting all the selection process, and after all the applicants are shortlisted. The candidates selected will be given a pay-scale monthly which is pre-decided by the organization, information about it is as follows,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Pay-Scale|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||28000INR(monthly)|
|2.||Senior Project Fellow||18000 INR(monthly)|
|3.||Project Assistant Level-II||12000 INR (monthly)|
How to Apply:
- The very first step which one has to take, is to visit the official website which is www.career.iicb.res.in
- A tab saying “Recruitment Notice” will be displayed, one must click on it, and go on sub-tab saying “Details”
- All the instructions will be displayed in the next tab, which one has to read carefully. These are the instructions regarding the posts they are willing to apply, so information about them would be handy.
- One must prepare an application in the given format, and attach all required documents with the same.
- The filled application form must be hard-copied and saved with the applicant for further usage.
- Applicants must attach all certificates, of Diploma and degree as per the instructions.
- Special certificates in order to gain relaxations such as Reservation certificates, PWD certificates, etc. must be attached.
- Whether or not attested, the testimonials must be attached as per the data given.
- 3 photographs as per the dimensions must be provided with the application.
- Valid contact details must be provided, so that the organization may contact the individual during the process.
- Incomplete or unsigned forms will be considered invalid.
- Forms must be provided, before the given deadline, and no form after that will be accepted.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent before the given 13/7/2016 date, and one must appear for walk-in-interviews on the below dates and time.
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Walk-In-Interview Dates|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||13th July,2017 , Time:11.0a.m|
|2.||Senior Project Fellow||13th July,2017 , Time:10.30a.m|
|3.||Junior Research Fellow||26th April, 10 a.m|
|4.||Project Assistant Level-II||13th July,2016 , Time:10.30a.m|
Check Here – Interview Questions and Answers
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed – www.career.iicb.res.in
- Advertisement link for the posts can be found from here,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Advertisement Links|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||http://www.career.iicb.res.in/Recruitment%20Notice.php|
|2.||Senior Project Fellow|
|3.||Junior Research Fellow|
|4.||Project Assistant Level-II|