IIAS Recruitment 2017 – Public Relations Officer Post:
Abbreviated as IIAS, the Indian Institute of Advanced Study was incorporated in the year 1823 after which it went through massive reconstructions and now the organization exist firmly and is governed by the Society and ruling Body. The Institution has more than 400 publications under its name. The Institution issues notification on its official portal stating any new updates, results, researches, and recruitments. The Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) recently broadcasted an advertisement for the recruitment of the position of Sales and (PRO) Public Relations Officer. The given IIAS Recruitment 2017 advertisement contains all the pertaining information regarding the posts available in detail which can be referred before applying for the said post. According to the posted advertisement, the date for interview is 26th August 2017 at 17.30 hrs. The candidates are required to carry all the photocopies of the documents along with the original to be produced at the given venue.
The Indian Institute of Advanced Study or IIAS has recently published advertisement for the recruitment of various posts. As per the notification, the IIAS Recruitment 2017 has advertised for the post of Sales and Public Relations Officers for which the aspirants can apply by referring the notification given below. The positions are available on deputation basis for 2 years of period after which the decision lies to the organization. The following advertisement contains all the information related to mentioned post such as salary structure, how to apply, age limit, etc. The aspirants are required to be available at the mentioned address by 26th August 2017 by 17.30 hrs.
The notification posted by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study Recruitment 2017 contains all the information related to given post. The aspirants who will be selected for the mentioned post will be notified through SMS, Email or any other official contact.
As per the notification broadcasted by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study Recruitment 2017 following are the instructions given:
|Sr.No||Particulars||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Sales and Public Relations Officer||01 Nos.|
There are total 2 Nos of vacancies for which the advertisement was broadcasted.
The following notification broadcasted by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study Recruitment 2017 contains all the information pertaining to the qualifications required for the given post:
- The aspirants are required to had obtained Graduate degree from a recognized and reputed Institution or University with minimum score of 55% or in grade system, the aspirants are needed to have obtained equivalent grades in Journalism.
- The aspirants is needed to have obtained work experience of 3 to 5 years in Public Relations Works with preference to be given for the aspirants having experience in Institutions or University that includes relations with the Media, press, electronic, publicity material, etc.
- The candidates are required to be working currently in PB2 scale with the pay between 9,300/- to 34,000/- with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
Following are the Desirable Qualifications required for the above given posts –
- The aspirants are required have knowledge of computer working with MS Office that is MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or Access and practical knowledge working on Internet.
The following advertisement issued by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study or IIAS Recruitment 2016 has mentioned the Age Limit for the aspirants interested to apply for the post given above to be as per the rules of deputation prescribed by the organization.
Advertisement issued by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study that is IIAS Recruitment 2017 has mentioned the selection process which the aspirants has to follow –
The selection of the applicants for the above mentioned position will be solely based on the Interview that will be conducting by the shortlisting panel set up by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study who will be responsible for shortlisting eligible and meritorious applicants for further rounds, if any or selection for the post mentioned above.
According to the notification posted by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study that is IIAS Recruitment 2016 has mentioned the salary structure for the position of Sales and Public Relations Officer is between 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,600/-.
How to Apply:
As per the notification published by the IIAS Recruitment 2017, following are the instructions on How to Apply for the said position –
- The aspirants are required to prepare application form with detailed information of all the qualification obtained, work experience, age, etc.
- The aspirants are required to be available at the below given address –
Indian Institute of Advanced Study,
Shimla – 171 005
- The aspirants are required to be present at the above given address at 5.30 p.m. on 26th August 2017.
Following are the required documents to be produced at the time of Interview.
- There must be attested copies of experience certificate containing all the detailed information of scale of pay, perks, basic pay etc.
- There should be self attested copies of photos; there must be mark sheet proof of educational qualification.
- They must carry all the original documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates if belonging to Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Schedule Caste ( SC ) are required to have the caste certificate, original certificate one must carry at the time of interview.
- Candidates if belonging to backward class must have the caste certificate, original certificate one must carry at the time of interview.
- Candidates if belonging to PWD must have the caste certificate, original certificate one must carry at the time of interview.
The important dates according to the advertisement posted by the IIAS Recruitment 2017 are as follows :
|Date for Interview||26th August 2017|
The link to the official website is www.iias.org
The official notification is available at http://www.iias.org/content/recruitment-sales-and-public-relations-officer
- Candidate must submit their application form before the mentioned date.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- They must carry all the documents mentioned in the advertisement.