IGNTU Results 2017
IGNTU makes regular assessment of enrolled students by conducting mid term, end semester, and supplementary exams. Students who want to secure pass or merit marks and receive degrees such as BA, B Com, MBA, B Ed, M Sc, B Sc, etc., have to appear for these exams. The results of all these exams are notified online and they can be checked using our below provided instructions. Our website team also provides the following useful details on this page- The IGNTU Results 2017 notification is released by the student support department with the help of online resources. The official website presents the results of semester wise exams for BCA, B Sc, M Com, M Sc, BA, B Com, etc., degree courses. The interested students who are eager to check their results can login with their account details and verify the results for confirmation. The result sheets in PDF file format are also suitable for easy download and printing on good quality A4 size paper for future reference or personal recording. Students are instructed to visit the online portal with their 10-digit enrolment numbers ready at hand for accurate result verification. The results sheet presents the comprehensive details such as degree name, semester number, subjects, total allotted marks, pass marks, and passed or failed outcome.
Name of the Council/University: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
Name of the Exam: BA, B Com, B Sc, B Ed, D Pharm., MA, MBA, M Sc Semester Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://igntu.nic.in
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University IGNTU:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) is a recognised educational institution for UG, PG, Ph D, and B Ed. Programmes. IGNTU has high quality facilities including Campus, Hostel, Central Library, Tribal Museum, Counselling Centre, Planning And Development Cell, Innovation Club, And Website Resources. The online portal of the university also has details of administration, academic courses, faculty, admissions, syllabus, exams, results, latest news, and official circulars or notifications. Interested students can apply online for various courses or download the admission forms for submission by postal services. Regular visitors to the official portal are encouraged to browse through various pages for detailed information and provide valuable feedback to the administrators for improvements and modifications.
Check now – IGNTU Time Table
How to Check IGNTU Results 2017:
The IGNTU Results 2017 can be checked using the following set of notified guidelines-
- Eligible students are instructed to check the latest results using online mode.
- The enrollment number of student is required to check the result sheets.
- First, You have to open official website at the following link- http://igntu.nic.in
- After that, Click the link ‘Student Zone’ at the top of the home page.
- Select the ‘Results’ link to open the current and archived result links.
- Choose the correct link using course name, semester number such as B Com 5th Semester, M Com 1st Semester, BA 5th Semester – Economics, B Sc 5th Semester – Botany, etc.,
- On the newly opened page, The result sheet with complete details is displayed as table.
- Check and confirm if you passed or failed using the Enrollment number at the left side of results page.
- Also check the total obtained marks from maximum possible marks for each subject topic of the academic degree or diploma.
- Download, print, or bookmark the pages with result notifications and tables for future reference or personal log.
Direct link for all IGNTU results – http://igntu.nic.in/result.htm