IGNOU Exam Form 2017
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has recently updated the new IGNOU Exam Form 2017 for Term-End Examination or TEE 2017 which will be held in the month of June 2017. The Indira Gandhi National Open University will be organizing the examination for the students who are enrolled under its name in the university across all the affiliated and constituent colleges. The university usually conducts the examination for the students who are enrolled in courses of up to 48 credits where they can apply for maximum 8 courses in a time attempt such as BTS, BCA, BCOM, BA, etc. In this particular notification, we have specified regarding the IGNOU Exam Form 2017 for TEE June 2017 examination such as How to Fill and Submit button, directives to pay application fee, guidelines, important dates and links, etc.
- The aspirants willing to seek admissions in BCA course must have completed their Intermediate/12th or equivalent.
- For MCA programmes, the aspirants must have completed 12th and bachelors in relevant degree, etc.
The Examination fee is required to be paid by the candidates i.e. 120/- Per Course. The payment of the application fee should be paid through Online Debit or Credit Card.
How to Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2017 and its submission:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued the IGNOU Exam Form 2017 according to which the applications can be submitted via online and offline method. Below is the thorough procedure with respective to both Online and Offline mode
- Those applying via Online Mode must visit www.ignou.ac.in where all the official listings and updates are available.
- Once on the official website, Click on New Registration or Register Online in order to register on the official website.
- Select Term End Exam – June 2017 from the dropdown menu list.
- Then, enter the Programme Code, Enrollment Number, and then select the mode of payment of the application form and click on Submit button.
- Now make the necessary payments as prescribed above and then Submit the pay in order to complete the Application Submission process.
- Take a print of the IGNOU Exam Form 2017 and the payment acknowledgement for later use.
- Offline Mode
- The aspirants who want to apply via Offline Mode as prescribed by the notification on IGNOU Exam Form 2017 must go to www.ignou.ac.in.
- Direct to the Students Support section and then proceed to the Students Zone and then click on Forms.
- The next step is to select the Term End Examination Form or TEE 2017 link in order to view the official application form.
- Now take a printout of the application and start filling it up with a blue or black ink as prescribed.
- Stick a passport sized photo and do the signature wherever required.
- Next is to attach credentials and certificates required in order to validate to age, address, category, class, etc.
- Enclose all the docs and the application form in an envelope and post it at the address provided on the website.
With reference to the IGNOU Exam Form 2017, the participants will submit their forms before the prescribed failing which it will attract late fee for which the period is provided below –
|NIL||1st March to 31st March 2017|
|500/-||01st April to 30th April 2017|
|1000/-||01st May to 15th May 2017.|
Information on IGNOU Exam Form 2017 is available at : http://exam.ignou.ac.in/ENOApply.asp.