IGIMS Recruitment 2017 | Senior Resident Post Vacancy
The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences suggested being IGIMS has given up a worthwhile notice for the Senior Resident posts under IGIMS Recruitment 2017. The notice says about the Senior Resident post. This notice is just worthwhile, because all that that has been previously working in the field of Medicine and requires an upgrade in terms of working and in terms of the department, IGIMS has a lot to offer. There are many departments, for which Senior Residents are required. The Anesthesia, Nephrology, and Pediatrics Surgery are the one’s which show the requirement for Senior Resident posts in IGIMS Recruitment 2017. This article will help you. You can be aware of the ad-hoc appointments being made very time by IGIMS Recruitment 2017 or through Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences organization. Appointments shall be fixed from 1st May 2017. 11 seats are available for Anesthesia, Nephrology and Pediatrics Surgery which include Un-Reserved and other categories too. The applicant has to apply before 1st of May 2017, which is the scheduled date and time dictated by the organization. Here, IGIMS Recruitment 2017 is offering new appliers for the Senior Resident Post Vacancy in IGIMS Recruitment 2017 and anyone can fill in.
Vacancy and the Required Qualification:
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 is the named article, under which the organization, The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has suggested to have a deep knowledge about the vacancies,
|Name of the Post||Department||Number of Seats||Required Qualification|
|Senior Resident Post||Anesthesia||3 seat||
|Pediatrics Surgery||3 seat|
|Total seats||11 seats|
Recruitment information suggesting about the IGIMS Recruitment 2017, the age limit provided to appliers are,
- The applied for the Senior Resident post has to be 35 years of age.
- Relaxations for the age are provided, whose table are given here,
|SC OR ST category||5 years|
|Female candidates||3 years|
- All the students will be requested to read the notes, submit the form for relaxation and then only take any action.
IGIMS Recruitment 2017 and the process regards about the post Senior Resident whose selections will be completed by Interview rounds. Walk-In-interview is the suitable round for the ad-hoc appointment. The aspirants must lodge themselves and their forms beforehand so that call is channeled towards them while the checking of the documents and the forms received are attained by IGIMS. Send in your entries before the expiration date appears and then know about the IGIMS Recruitment 25017 more on its website and more on the career plus one so that you all know very well about the opportunities.
- In 1st year, the applicant shall be paid an amount of 35,025 INR.
- For the 2nd year, 35,888 INR will be paid.
- For the 3rd year, 36,763 INR shall be given.
- As pay, the total pay is counted to be 53,300 INR for 1st year, 54,558 INR for 2nd, and 55,826 for the 3rd year.
How to Apply:
- One can easily apply from www.igims.org
- There is a separate tab “Opportunity” which has to have pdf files and an image file for the opportunity updated for the recruitment.
- One can easily be recruited by first, viewing the advertisement, and then knowing what to do.
- Since the post for Senior Resident is available for being recruited, the pdf and the image file for the application form and the post-advertisement has been dictated here.
- One may easily transfer the opportunity and get to know about what next should be done.
- The offer expires on 8th May 2017, and so, all the forms with the documents must be entered on the address mentioned down below or on the website.
- Utilize the Advertisement link to the fullest and know about the job and its criterion for all future Senior Residents of the IGIMS Organization.
- Just scroll down to the Advertisement number 03, and learn how to apply in the future.
|Date of the Interview for the Senior Resident post is||1st May 2017|
Here is all the advertisement bearing link http://igims.org/DataFiles/Opportunities/120_F1_Adv..pdf
This is the application forms for one who is interested in Senior Resident post http://igims.org/DataFiles/Opportunities/120_F1_Adv..pdf