IFS Preparation Books
Indian Forest Services (IFS) is one of the privileged cadre of positions in India under government jobs. Therefore, the competition if huge. Here are details on IFS preparation Books that will help candidates to clear both Prelims and Mains Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission under its Civil Services Examination for the positions in Indian Forest Services. Every year, thousands of candidates from across the country apply for the IFS Examination which is also one of the toughest examination which is undertaken in two phases that is Prelims and Mains. It becomes very difficult to score good marks since the competition is huge and hundreds of people are contesting for every single position and thus, reference books come as a saviour if used properly.
Indian Forest Services or IFS Examination is conducted on national level where the actual way to crack the examination is sheer dedication and practice towards the examination which is usually started 9 to 12 months before the actual date of examination. As each paper of IFS Examination consists of different subjects, one is required to prepare for all the subjects to get overall good marks. There are ample of IFS Preparation Books which one can refer to prepare for the objective based test papers to be conducted across different exam centres in India. Since there are plenty of IFS Preparation Books, it becomes mandatory to know which books are important and from which books the questions are usually asked. It is important to consult someone who has knowledge of IFS Preparation Books and for that purpose, to make things less complicated for IFS aspirants, we have listed the top IFS Preparation Books that you can read and learn. Also, there are complete details on examination pattern, steps to crack examination, etc.
Check now – Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
Top 10 IFS Preparations Books:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Books|
|1.||Introduction to the Constitution of India||Download PDF|
|2.||Golden Real Analysis||Download PDF|
|3.||Flex & Bison: Text Processing Tools||Download PDF|
|4.||Indian Forestry: A Breakthrough Approach to Forest Service||Download PDF|
|5.||Advanced Physical Chemistry||Download PDF|
|6.||Applied Diplomacy: Through the Prism of Mythology||Download PDF|
|7.||Mechanical Engineering (Objective Type)||Download PDF|
|8.||The Hiding Place||Download PDF|
|9.||India’s Struggle for Independence||Download PDF|
|10.||Indian Polity for UPSC 3E||Download PDF|
The PDF version of all these books are available on Google.
IFS Preparation Books:
Here are few more preparation books that will help candidates to prepare well for their upcoming IFS Examinations.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Books|
|1.||UPSC IFS Agriculture Paper 1 & Paper 2 Guide with Study Material|
|3.||General Study Paper 1|
|5.||UPSC IFS Botany Paper 1 & Paper 2 Guide with Study Material|
|6.||General Study Paper 2|
|7.||UPSC IFS Paper 1 & Paper 2 Guide with Study Material|
IFS Examination Pattern:
The Indian Forest Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will be conducted in two phases i.e. Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. Both of the examination will be conducted on objective basis and MCQs will be asked as questions.
UPSC Civil Services IFS Prelims Exam Pattern:
|P-1||Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)||
UPSC Civil Services IFS Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper – 1||General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|P-2||General English||300 Marks|
Any two subjects selected by the candidates during option form.
200 Marks each
How to crack IFS Examination in the first attempt?
Since there are thousands of students competing for a small number of vacancies under Indian Forest Services, it is very important to note down some tips and tricks that will help you get succeed eventually.
- You must set a goal at the very earliest and then work hard for the IFS Examination. Usually, candidates start their preparation a year in advance.
- It is crucial to stay determined and inculcate positive attitude during preparation.
- There are people who would eventually fill negative vibes within you, however, one must learn to wade away negativity and convert it into positivity which is helpful in preparation.
- Start early and prepare a schedule dedicated at least 2 to 3 hours each day and practice more and more from different reference books for more knowledge
- Time Management is necessary as the actual test is of 2 hours and there are 100 questions to attend, therefore, you must learn to solve each question within 1 minutes or so.
- Reading newspapers, watching news channels and other news sources can help with having a thorough knowledge on Current Affairs and what happening in the world.
- There are plenty of IFS Preparation Books that are mentioned above which you can refer, however, you can browse our website to know more reference books that will help it preparation.
|IFS Admit Card||IFS Officer Salary|
The most alluring thing about passing the Indian Forest Services Examination is that candidates get highly privileged government jobs with plenty of allowances and benefits. And therefore, denoting more time for IFS Preparation is worth for cracking the examination.