IDPL Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Manager and General Manager
The Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited broadcasted an advertisement inviting candidates to apply for its IDPL recruitment 2017. As per the notification, the organization has invited participants to attend the interview round for the post of General Manager and Manager for which the required qualifications and experience is given below. The application forms are required to be submitted in offline mode only for which the instructions and the procedures are given in this advertisement. The participants who are finally selected after interview round will be provided with exceptional and impressive salary package coupled with allowances and benefits as per the norms of the organization. The candidates will have to submit the application before the due date of 19 December 2017.
IDPL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The IDPL Recruitment 2017 has provided details on Vacancy for which the recruitment is being conducted –
|Sr. No.||Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Manager (QA/QC) ( Chennai )||01 Nos|
|2.||General Manager ( Hyderabad )||01 Nos|
|3.||General Manager ( Gurgaon )||01 Nos|
|4.||General Manager ( Hyderabad )||01 Nos|
The organization is recruiting applicants for the above given posts on Contractual Basis.
The candidates are required to acquire the given qualification in order to be eligible –
- General Manager
The contestants who are interested in applying for General Manager posts must have acquired B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ BTech or Post Graduation of Science or Graduation or MBA in marketing with 20 years of minimum experience.
The aspirants who want to apply for Manager post must have at least 10 years of working experience in QA/QC department and B.Pharm or M.Pharma degree from a well-known University.
The organization has propounded the age limit for the advertised positions for which the information is given below –
- The maximum age limit for the post of general manager is 64 years.
- The maximum age limit for the post of manager is 50 years.
As per the notification propounded by IDPL Recruitment 2017, the applicants who get shortlisted for the position of General Manager will get a monthly remuneration of 70,000/- where as the candidates who are shortlisted for the post of Manager will get 45,000/- monthly salary. The applicants will also be able to receive benefits and all types of allowances permissible to the position.
The IDPL recruitment 2017 has proposed the selection process to be undertaken in order to select the most suitable candidates for the post of General manager and Manager that consists of screening round and an interview. The selection process will be conducted by the organization led selection Commission who will be responsible for selecting the eligible candidates with respect to their Resume and Application form after which they will be called for Interview. The Selection Process will recruiting suitable employees based on the performance in the interview their qualification experience etc.
How to Apply IDPL Jobs:
The Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited has proposed the application procedure to be in offline mode only, no other means of submission which are not prescribed by IDPL will be entertained. The candidates who are new on the website and want to learn how to apply for the desired post can follow the instruction given below –
- Enter the URL www.idplindia.in.
- Now on the official website of IDPL Recruitment 2017, navigate to the “Careers” section.
- The participants will be able to see the list of current openings amidst which the contestants are required to click on “IDPL invited application for contractual appointment for the various post of different location of IDPL”.
- Go through the complete official recruitment notification and then click on “Apply”.
- Now download the Application Form.
- The candidates are required to fill the entire application form by entering the details as asked.
- Further, they will have to attach their passport sized photo, they will have to do signature wherever required and then attach required documents validating their claims made in the form.
- Now click on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Take the printout of the application form along with all the attached documents that are required to be posted at the address given below.
- The participants must and close all the documents along with the application form in an envelope with the subject Line “Application for the post of ___________” and then post or mail it to the address given below-
Postal Address –
IDPL Head Office, SCOPE Complex,
Core-06, Lodhi Road New Delhi -110003
- Note that the application forms are required to be submitted before 19th December 2016.
Concerning with the recently broadcasted IDPL Recruitment 2017
|Closing Date for submission of Application||19th December 2016|
Official Advertisement and application form is available here – Download Now