IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017- Contract Executives – Assistant Manager Posts – 500 Jobs – Apply Online – 15th December, 2016
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is filling up contract posts at different offices and branches. Eligible aspirants have to submit online applications and pay the specified fees. If you are a graduate with first class marks, then apply today without any delay. After qualifying in written test and interview, you can become an Executive with 1 year contract and possible extension for 2 more years. Assistant Manager posts at IDBI are given to Executives who complete 3 year contract after another selection process.
IDBI Jobs Vacancy Details:
The IDBI Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following vacancy information –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Executives||500||1st Year – Rs 17,000
2nd Year – Rs 18,500
3rd Year – Rs 20,000
|20 yrs. – 25 yrs.
Relaxation rules apply
Minimum 60% marks
SC/ST/PWD – 55%
The aspirants have to be graduates or have an equivalent educational qualification. Marks in First Division or equivalent CGPA/Grades are necessary for qualification.
The aspirants have to be in the age group of 20 to 25 years as of the cut-off date. Relaxation in upper age limit is given to candidates from OBC, SC,ST,PWD, Ex-Servicemen, etc., categories. OBC candidates receive 3 years relaxation in upper age limit, PWD candidates receive 10 years and other non-General candidates receive 5 years relaxation.
- The aspirants are subjected to an online written test of 90 minutes for 150 marks.
- Reasoning, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude topics are covered in the test syllabus.
- Successful candidates have to get documents verified and appear for pre-recruitment medical test.
- Aspirants who are eligible get a contract for 1 year period with performance-based extensions.
- Aspirants who successfully complete the 3 year contract period get recruited as Assistant Managers based on performance in IDBI bank’s selection process.
The executives receive consolidated remuneration of Rs 17,000 per month for the first year. Contract is extended on the basis of performance, and payment is increased as mentioned in the above table. DA and HRA are not paid to the contract executives as per IDBI policy.
The IDBI Bank Recruitment notification specifies the following processing fee / intimation charges-
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||Rs 150/-|
|Online Payment Options||Debit/Credit/Cash Cards, Internet Banking|
|Remark||Bank Transaction/Online Convenience Charges have to be borne by candidates|
How to Apply IDBI Recruitment:
- The aspirants should have the scans of photo and signature in the specified sizes.
- A valid email id and mobile number are also required for online application.
- First, Open the official website of IDBI at – http://www.idbi.com/index.asp
- Hit the ‘Careers’ tab followed by ‘Current Openings’ in the left corner side menu.
- Study the detailed advertisement for Executives posts carefully.
- Select the second option with the application link at -“Online application for the post of Executive”
- Register, Fill the details in the application form, and upload the required scans.
- Make the online payment and download the application form and e-receipt.
As per the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates have been mentioned –
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||16th November, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||30th November, 2016|
|Dates For Fee Payment Using Online Mode||16 -30 November, 2016|
|Last Date For Printing Applications||15th December, 2016|
|Tentative Date For Written Test||6th January, 2016|
The link to the official notification: Download Notification
Apply Online at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/idbireoct16/