IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the release of IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 here is good news for you folks. It is already noted that PGDBF Online Test will be conducted by the IDBI Manipal School of Banking. It’s not new to us that IDBI Bank Ltd. joined hands with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited to fill numerous vacancies under the PGDBF expanded as Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Hence, the Bank officials had released the official link of the e- Admit card for the various vacancies called by the officers to fill the Grade “A” Assistant Manager posts. The schedule date of the examination is planned to be held on 03rd February 2017.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the 2017 IDBI Bank Admit Card can log on to the official website or can download the application at careersplus site too. Here are the guidelines for the candidates appearing for the Grade “A” test.
Check Here – IDBI Recruitment
How to Download IDBI Bank E-Card:
- Contenders curious about the IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 can download it by selecting the official website www.idbibank.com
- Click on “Careers” link located on the top corner of the IDBI menu.
- Hit “Current Openings” link which directs the aspirants to “Call Letter for Online Exam” mentioned as “Recruitment Notification for admissions to Manipal School of Banking 2016-17” tab.
- Soon after entering in the tab available on the monitor check the application details and fill all the necessary documents to be produced for downloading the IDBI admit card.
- Candidates are requested to enter the necessary details such as Registration No, DOB, and Educational Details etc.
- Hit on “Submit” link so that the call letter will be ready for display on monitor.
- Download the application form and take a copy of it for further proceedings at the IDBI Bank Examination for the year 2017.
IDBI Marks Allocation:
Applicants who are waiting for the IDBI Exam and preparing for the test should keep the marks allocation and other details listed below.
- Each question carries 01 when answered correct
- No Negative Marks wrong Answer
- The Maximum Marks for the IDBI Test is 200
- The candidates are requested to complete Exam within 120 minutes.
Check Now – Latest Bank Jobs
IDBI Bank Grade A Test Pattern:
Here are the details for the Grade A test in the IDBI Bank Exam which is scheduled to be held on 3rd February 2017.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 120 minutes|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)||50||50|
Necessary Documents for IDBI Exam:
Examinants are requested to carry the below listed documents during the IDBI Bank Exam held Online.
- Voter ID
- A Photograph attested PAN Card/Driving License
- UID Card
- Aadhar ID
- Employee ID/College Identity Card from a reputed Institute.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus:
Here is the detailed information regarding the syllabus for the IDBI Bank Assistant Post.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English||General Awareness|
Applicants can hurry up to grab the details regarding the IDBI Exam for the post of Grade A assistant Manager post as the exam date is nearing. February 3rd 2017 is the date for which candidates are waiting to give a try for getting selected in IDBI Bank.
Visit official website at https://www.idbi.com:8443/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.asp