ICRISAT Recruitment 2017 – Field Assistant Post – Inter Pass Candidate – Apply Online www.icrisat.org – Last Date – 8th January, 2017
ICRISAT Recruitment 2017 – Check out this job if you have passed intermediate and possess good communication skills ! International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has posted an online advertisement inviting resumes for field assistant position. The local staff position is open to field work assistants with 3 to 4 years of relevant experience. You have to apply online using only the latest resume and communication details such as email id and mobile phone number. If you are fluent in English, Telugu, and Hindi with ability and willingness to provide field assistance to a scientific officer, then apply today! The following page with relevant information has been posted in an accurate manner by our professional website developer team.
ICRISAT selection committee appoints a suitable candidate based on eligibility, experience, and test performance. The employment period is only for 1 year during which the selected candidate has to assist in field work, labour interaction, database management, record maintenance, communications, etc., Extension after 1 year is not guaranteed as it depends on project requirements and candidate’s performance. The designated superior evaluates the performance of the field assistant during the project duration in a periodic manner. Dynamic candidates with genuine interest in agricultural work are advised to submit their resumes within this coming week. The following information provides additional details of significance to the interested candidates –
- Vacancy Details
- Selection Method
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
ICRISAT Jobs Vacancy Details:
The ICRISAT Recruitment 2017 advertisement specifies the following vacancy details –
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Locations||Qualification||Experience||Supervisor|
|1||Field Assistant||1||Hyderabad||Inter or 10 + 2; English, Telugu, Hindi skills.||3 to 4 yrs. in field work||Scientific Officer|
The aspirant should have passed 10 + 2 or intermediate or an equivalent qualification as a minimum essential criterion. The selection team desires aspirants with communication abilities in Hindi, English and Telugu. Experience of 3 to 4 years should be in the relevant field work activities such as weeding, thinning, harvesting, threshing, seed preparation, etc.,
Check More – Jobs by Qualification
Responsible and experienced aspirants are invited to apply for the Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position. As per the ICRISAT Recruitment 2017 terms, The suitable aspirants would have to be in the age group of 20 yrs. or above. Sufficient work experience is also a necessary requirement and hence young, enthusiastic, and energetic people will only be considered for selection.
- All the applications will be acknowledged by the recruiters at ICRISAT.
- Eligibility and experience criteria are applied to shortlist the suitable candidates.
- The shortlisted aspirants are informed of further selection steps such as field test and/or interview.
- Final selection is completely at the discretion of authorities.
- The selected candidate is posted only for 1 year with possible extension based on project requirement and field performance
Check Here – Personal Interview Questions and Answers
ICRISAT is a reputed organization and the selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration on a monthly basis for the entire duration of the project.
How to Apply ICRISAT Recruitment:
The interested and eligible aspirants can note the following guidelines before they apply –
- The aspirants have to keep ready the latest bio-data or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- The contact information of a minimum of 3 references is also required.
- The referrers should be aware of skills and field experience of the aspirant.
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://www.icrisat.org/
- Next go to the ‘About Us ‘ tab and click the ‘Careers’ link under it.
- On the newly opened page hit the + sign next to ‘Field Assistant’ under the ‘National Recruitment’ section.
- Read the official instructions including job responsibilities and requirements.
- Confirm your eligibility and only then submit the application using the ‘CLICK HERE’ link.
- You will receive an acknowledgement that the application has been submitted.
- Bookmark the relevant pages for quick reference and checking for future jobs.
As per the ICRISAT Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following are the notable dates –
|Posting Date Of Official Notification||1st January, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Applications||2nd January, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Applications||8th January, 2017|
The link for the official website of ICRISAT is at – http://www.icrisat.org/
The aspirants can read official terms and submit their online applications at the links – http://www.icrisat.org/careers/
Apply Online at – http://icrisat.careersitemanager.com/job-description/?file=231216001686
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|