ICMR JRF Application Form 2017
Candidates who are seeking admission in their UG / PG courses can submit their application under ICMR JRF Application Form 2017 as they are in plans to keep the registration link active for the candidates ease. The ICMR JRF Admissions 2017 link will be active till the last date specified by the University officials. Well it is also known that the University is going to provide admission for the candidates for their Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses via entrance exam. The candidates marks will be taken into consideration for the Examination too. Students who are eligible for the ICMR JRF Application Form 2017 should visit official website and check their eligibility and are requested to submit their ICMR JRF Card 2017 Admissions Form before the closing date. Courses offered by the University for UG/PG courses include B. Tech/BBA/MBA/BA/ MCA/M.A. /BCA/MSC and much more. Every year huge number of applicants are getting admitted in the ICMR JRF Application Form 2017. Visit official website or careersplus.in to get detailed information. Complete details about the courses are listed below.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Courses:
- Candidates who wish to appear for the ICMR JRF Application Form 2017 should pass intermediate with minimum of 60% marks for general category and for reserved candidates 55% marks with 3 subjects – Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
- Candidates with minimum 60% mark for general category and 55% marks for reserved candidates from State board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
- Aspirants should get 200% marks in the Main for General category candidates and it’s 15% for Reserved Categories.
Aspirants should pass with graduate degree from a recognized university/Institute.
Aspirants should pass PG course to get admission for the PHD degree from recognized Institute/organization.
Minimum Age Limit of the candidates should be 28 yrs as on september 30th 2017.
The application fee for the ICMR JRF Application Form 2017 is non-refundable.
For BE/ B. Tech, ME / M. Tech, MCA and PHD: Rs. 100
For MA, M. Sc, MBA programs & MBA program: Rs. 100.
How to Download ICMR JRF Application Form 2017:
- Candidates who wish to appear for the ICMR JRF Application Form 2017 have to visit the Official website @ www.icmr.nic.in.
- Search “Admission>>Admission 2017” tab from the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press “Under Graduate Admissions / Postgraduate Admissions” tab to get all the details from the notification about UG and PG admissions.
- Enter all the valid details in the marked fields.
- Soon after paying the application fee candidates are requested to click on “Submit” tab.
- Save and download the application on your monitor.
- Take a Printout of it for further correspondence.
- Check out the space to send the filled in ICMR JRF Application Form 2017.
Start Date of Registration: 10-04-2017
End Date of Online Application: 13-05-2017
Bank Deposit Late Fee Date: July 2017
Entrance Examination Date: 16-07-2017
Result Date of ICMR JRF 2017: August 2017