IBSAT Exam 2018 Registration Form
The ICFAI Business School will be conducting its latest edition of IBSAT Exam 2018 for which, the schedule has been posted along with the notification. The advert furnishes all the eligibility criteria and other crucial details that one must abide by in order to appear for the upcoming examination which will take place at various centres. The management examination is being held for MBA and Ph.D courses for which, the final date to apply has been quoted on 24th December 2017.
IBSAT Exam 2017 Courses Offered:
- PGPM at IBS Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata.
- MBA at IBS Jaipur, Hyderabad and IBS Dehradun.
- For PhD Programme –
The participants must have obtained Graduation in any discipline scoring a minimum of 50%. He/she must have completed PG in Management in specialization in HRM/Finance/Marketing/Operations with a minimum of 55% to be eligible.
- For MBA Programme –
The aspirants must have acquired his/her Graduation with a minimum of 50% and must have obtained education in 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 basis.
IBSAT Admission Process:
The admission process as per mentioned in the official IBSAT Exam 2018 notification is based on the Aptitude Test that will be conducted by the concerned authority. The participants must qualify the same if they are interested in completing their further education in the institute. Moreover, the performance during GD and Interview as well as the academic records will be taken into consideration after which a final merit list will be issued.
IBSAT Application Fee:
In order to complete the application process, the aspirants are required to pay application fee of 1,800/- via online or offline channel as per directed by the organization.
The official notification released concerning the information of IBSAT Exam 2018 had furnished the fees to be paid which is as followed –
- IBS Hyderabad for MBA – 6.25 Lakhs per annum.
- IBS Jaipur and IBS Dehradun for MBA – 2.55 Lakhs per annum.
- IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, Bangalore, Gurgaon, and IBS Ahmedabad for PhD – 3.63 lakhs per annum.
IBSAT Exam 2018 Application Procedure:
We have mentioned the procedure to apply for the IBSAT Exam 2018 below –
- If you are willing to apply, then you must go to the official website of ICFAI Business School which is accessible at www.ibsindia.org
- Next step – Go to “Admissions” section to read all the information related to the upcoming management exam.
- Next is to hit the button that says “Apply Online” which will guide you to a small registration page.
- Kindly fill in the details and then submit it to login to the website.
- Here, a complete application form is available which must be filled with true details. You must make sure that you don’t fabricate even the slightest details since, it can cause form to get rejected.
- Now, proceed to the next section where you will be asked to upload photocopies of documents, credentials, and certificates enlisted on the website.
- Last but not the least, pay the application fee or registration fee and hit the Submit button.
|Final Date for Application Submission||12th December 2017|
|Exam Date||21st to 24th December 2017|
|Results||02nd January 2018|
|Selection Process||20th to 26th February 2017|
Website – http://ibsindia.org/
Notification – http://ibsindia.org/admissions/
Apply here at http://admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2017/registration/
|List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India||List of Marine Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exams||Medical Entrance Exams in India|