IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017- IT, Agriculture, HR, Marketing, Law, etc., – Apply Online – November – December 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits Scale 1 specialist officers for various participating banks. The vacancy are in above mentioned disciplines for graduates and PGs with corresponding degrees, diplomas, and accredited certifications. Interested aspirants can apply IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 online starting this November. Online application process requires registration and uploading of specific sized scans of photo and signature. SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempt from paying application processing fee. Others have to complete online application process by paying the specified fee amount using only the online mode before the last date. Selection of suitable aspirants with eligibility is done on the basis of common written examination followed by IBPS coordinated interview. Provisional appointments are given to the recruits depending on the requirements of the bank after consent from concerned authorities. Reservations and relaxation rules are also applied as per Government directives. The Director of IBPS issues the official notification and pro forma for community and disability certificates in November, 2016.
IBPS SO Vacancy Details:
The details pertaining to recruitment of Specialist Officers by IBPS are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Eligibility – Relevant Disciplines only||Age Limits|
|1||IT||BE/BTech or PG – CS, ECE, IT, Elec. & Telecom., etc., or Graduate with DOEACC B level||20 – 30 yrs. as on 1st November;
Relaxation rules apply;
|2||Agriculture||4 Yr. Degree – Agri. Sci., Vet. Sci., Fishery, Dairy, Agro Forestry, etc.,|
|3||Law||LLB; Advocate at Bar council|
|4||HR/Personnel||Graduate + PG – HR, Labour Law, Social Work, HRD, etc.,|
|5||Marketing||Graduate + PG – MBA, MMS,PGDBA, PGDBM, etc.,|
|6||Rajbhasha Adhikari – Translation||Hindi PG + English Graduation OR
Sanskrit PG + English/Hindi Graduate
The above mentioned qualifications for SO positions are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Candidates with dual specialization should have prescribed field specialization.
- The major specialization should be in the specialised field for candidates with major/minor specializations.
- Candidates with more than two specializations in PG Degree/ Diploma are ineligible.
Age limits are mentioned in the above table for all Specialist Officer positions. The relaxation rules are as follows –
- SC/ST Candidates, J & K domicile candidates, Ex-Servicemen, SCO/ECO and anti-Sikh riot victims receive 5 years in upper age limit.
- Candidates from OBC communities receive 3 years in upper age limit.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years relaxation in maximum age limit.
The selection guidelines for IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 vacancy are listed below –
- The specialist officer positions are open only to aspirants with relevant degrees and diplomas in the specified specialization areas.
- Common Recruitment Process includes an Online Written Examination.
- The dates and admit cards are issued online and candidates have to regularly check the web resources for further details and corrigendum.
- This is followed by a Common Interview held under the aegis of IBPS authorities.
- Aspirants with current employment status have to bring No Objection Certificate.
- All the relevant credentials have to be produced when demanded including original mark sheets, certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
- Selection is done on the basis of merit in written exam, interview performance, reservation rules, and bank’s requirements.
- Provisional allotment of seats is done with consent of authorities of participating banks.
- IBPS reserves the right to modify, cancel, or add to the selection method and provisional allotments.
The application fee is tabulated here as per the IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 recruitment notification –
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Only – Debit/Credit Card, IMPS, Cash Card, Net banking|
|Remark||Candidates Have To Bear Bank Transaction Charges|
How to Apply IBPS Specialist Officer:
The following guidelines can be followed by aspirants for submitting their applications –
- The only application mode which is acceptable is online.
- Specifications for signature and photograph are to be followed for uploading scan files.
- All necessary details/ documents and valid email have to be kept ready for online application process.
- Aspirants can use the provided links to visit official website and click the active link under desired SO job designation.
- Initial registration will yield a registration number and password.
- Candidates can use Save and Next option for verification of input details.
- Modifications are not permitted after the final submission of online application.
As per the IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 recruitment notification, The following dates are significant –
|Release Date Of Official Advertisement||November, 2016|
|Dates For Online Application Process||November – December, 2016|
|Release Date Of Admit Card For Written Exam||January , 2017|
|Written Examination Date||28 – 29 January, 2017|
|Result Date Of Written Examination||February, 2017|
The link to official website of IBPS is at: http://www.ibps.in/
The links to official notification and Career section are at: http://www.ibps.in/common-written-exam-cwe/