IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 : Apply For CRP SPL VII Specialist Officer Posts
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) officials had released the notification for the various up coming posts.candidates who had interest to take place in the IBPS So Jobs have a look on the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification. According to official notification there is vacancy for the CRP SPL VII Specialist Officers Posts. interested candidates can apply before the last date.
IBPS SO Vacancy Details:
The details pertaining to recruitment of Specialist Officers by IBPS are tabulated below –
|Post Name||No: Of Posts|
|I.T. Officer (Scale – 1)||120|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||875|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||30|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||60|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||35|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||195|
Required Qualification & Age Limit:
Have a look on the below page to know more detailed information about the Educational Qualification and Age limit.
|Posts||Age limit||Educational Qualifications|
|I.T. Officer||20 to 30 Years||Candidate should have Graduation /Post graducation degre|
|Agricultural Field Officer||20 to 30 Years||Candidates should have 4 Years degree in Agriculture field or relevant field|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||20 to 30 Years||Post Graduation degree in Hindi with English / Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi|
|Law Officer||20 to 30 Years||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)|
|HR/Personnel Officer||20 to 30 Years||Graduate & Post Graduate degre with 2 Years in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law|
|Marketing Officer||20 to 30 Years||Graduate andTwo Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing|
The selection guidelines for IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 vacancy are listed below –
- The specialist officer positions are open only to aspirants with relevant degrees and diplomas in the specified specialization areas.
- Common Recruitment Process includes an Online Written Examination.
- The dates and admit cards are issued online and candidates have to regularly check the web resources for further details and corrigendum.
- This is followed by a Common Interview held under the aegis of IBPS authorities.
- Aspirants with current employment status have to bring No Objection Certificate.
- All the relevant credentials have to be produced when demanded including original mark sheets, certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
- Selection is done on the basis of merit in written exam, interview performance, reservation rules, and bank’s requirements.
- Provisional allotment of seats is done with consent of authorities of participating banks.
- IBPS reserves the right to modify, cancel, or add to the selection method and provisional allotments.
Check – IBPS Recruitment
The application fee is tabulated here as per the IBPS Specialist Officer 2018 recruitment notification –
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Only – Debit/Credit Card, IMPS, Cash Card, Net banking|
|Remark||Candidates Have To Bear Bank Transaction Charges|
How to Apply IBPS Specialist Officer:
The following guidelines can be followed by aspirants for submitting their applications –
- The only application mode which is acceptable is online.
- Specifications for signature and photograph are to be followed for uploading scan files.
- All necessary details/ documents and valid email have to be kept ready for online application process.
- Aspirants can use the provided links to visit official website and click the active link under desired SO job designation.
- Initial registration will yield a registration number and password.
- Candidates can use Save and Next option for verification of input details.
- Modifications are not permitted after the final submission of online application.
CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
|Name of Test||No: of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Medium|
|60||60||45 Minutes||English & Hindi|
|Name of Test||No: of Questions||Duration||Medium|
Professional Knowledge (Objective)
|456||30 Minutes||English & Hindi|
|2||30 Minutes||English & Hindi|
As per the IBPS Specialist Officer 2018 recruitment notification, The following dates are significant –
The link to official website of IBPS is at: www.ibps.in
The Official Notification above posts – Click Here