IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017
Candidates who are curious to get their results from the Institute of Banking Personnel Section for the Specialist Officer Post had to visit official website to get their IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017. Well it is already evident that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been popular as IBPS. The institute has conducted examination to fill CWE SPL-6 Officer exam on January 28th and 29th this year.
Candidates can visit careersplus site for the IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017 along with the IBPS official website. This page gives you all the information related to the CWE SPL-6 Result, Cut off marks for the IBPS Specialist Officer post.
Check Here – IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment
IBPS Specialist Officer Post Details:
|Name of Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of Exam||CWE SPL – VI Exam|
|Date of Interview||Mar-17|
How to Download IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Result 2017:
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS to get IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017 at www.ibps.in
- Search for “CWE Specialist Officer” tab on the homepage of IBPS portal.
- Select “Hit here to view your Online Exam Result Status for CWE SPL-VI”.
- Entry of the candidates details on the homepage to get the results.
- Click on submit button soon after entering valid details from the IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017.
- Save and download the IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017 PDF available on the monitor.
- Take a printout of the IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017 PDF for further reference.
Direct Link for IBPS Specialist Officer Result – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crpsplvinov16/ressda_feb17/login.php?appid=a0f3ce1bb719087ae236270664e5f0a9
IBPS Future process:
- Candidates qualified the IBPS Specialist Officer posts should appear for the Personal Interview which is expected to be conducted in March.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed in advance for the valid information to attend the interview such as Centre address, time and Venue will be informed in the call letter.
- Total marks allotted for the test is 100 for the interview.
- Shortlisted general candidates should get above 40% marks to be selected for the IBPS Special officer post. The reserved candidates should pass with 35% which includes PWD candidates too.
- Interview and weightage ratio for the Online CWE examination will be 80:20
Documents referred during IBPS Interview:
- Hard copy of the IBPS Interview Call Letter
- CWE SPL-VI Online application form printout
- Identify Proof/Pan Card/Driving License
- Photo copies of Educational certificates from Board / University.
- Caste Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Download of Call Letters for Interview: After 24.02.2017
- Date of Interview: March 2017
- Provisional Allotment: On or after 01.04.2017