IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility age is given. Applicants must not surpass the given limit of age or they might be disqualified. The age limit however is set to be 20-30 years of age till November. However, for reserved categories it is relaxed somehow.
Minimum qualification required for IBPS Specialist officer exam is listed in the below
|Sl.No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||I.T. Officer||a) 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Engineering Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.|
|Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.|
|4||Law Officer||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.|
|Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ Social Work/ Labour Law.|
|Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.|
Age Relaxation based on Categories:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Check Here – IBPS Latest Notifications
Eligibility for the Respective Post:
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|AGRICULTURE FIELD OFFICER||20-30|
Check Here –
Eligibility according to Nationality:
- According to the IBPS SO clause the documents or description reads out the eligibility of required candidates according to the nationality.
- This is for Immigrant Indians. Indians who have migrated to India from places such as Zaire, Kenya, Pakistan, Tanzania, Burma Uganda, Malawi, Sri Lanka, are eligible to apply for this job within the clauses mentioned in IBPS SO clause framed In 2016
- There might be refugees especially from Tibet which have been living In India ever since and have migrated from the respective area before 1962 are also eligible to apply.
- However, still , Applicant must be a Citizen of Nepal OR Applicant must be a Citizen of Bhutan OR Applicant must be a Citizen of India .
- Or people who have migrated from rest part of world who have citizenship of India within the guidelines mentioned above can apply with no problems at all.
- For post other than in IT offices, applicant must have a degree in Computer operations Or he/she can be a graduate with any language in particular , Applicant must have been a student of computers, or he/she must have any certificate pertaining to computer knowledge would be okay acceptable.