IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2016: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016-17
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board recently unveiled its latest openings along with IBPS RRB Online Application Form which is required to be submitted in order to apply. As per the notification, the vacancies available at the organization is for Officers Scale-I,II,III and Office Assistant for which the total number of seats available is 16,560. The organization has released the Advertisement on its official website that is www.ibps.in. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board was established in 1975 and since have been an autonomous body under the Government of India. The organization is responsible publishing Advertisements, conducting recruitment procedures, and final placements of the candidates for applied posts. The organization also conducts the Common Written Examination or CWE that is closely associated with Banking exams where the aspirants are required to attend the Entrance Exams in order to get shortlisted for further selection process. The aspirants can apply for the post of Officer Scale – I, II, III and Office Assistant within the time period of 14th September 2016 to 30th September 2016.
The Institute of Banking and Personnel Services will accepts all the registration between the dates prescribed above where any applicants submitting application form after the due date will not be accepted. The organization has issued details on the Selection Process that it will be making use of in order to make the final shortlisting which briefly includes the Written Examinations and Personal Interview. You can visit www.ibps.in for more information.
IBPS RRB Apply Online Application Form:
In order to apply for any of the posts mentioned in the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016, the aspirants are required to fill and submit the Online Application Form and pay the application fee to complete the process of Submission. Once the Submission is made, the organization will conduct Common Written Entrance Test for all the applicants altogether where only the eligible candidates who have scores eligible scores can appear for the next round.
- The aspirants can apply online on its official website which is www.ibps.in where they have to navigate through the official website in order to search for the appropriate application form.
- The aspirants are required to register on the website first where they will have to enter credentials which will generate Application ID or Registration Number which must be preserved for future use.
- Then they must proceed for filling the application form where they must feed in all the data required by the form ensuring that no space is left empty as incomplete form is subjected to get rejected as per the norms of IBPS.
- The aspirants must upload the scanned copy of their photo, thumb impression and signature wherever required along with all the documents and testimonials when asked by the application form in order to proceed with the procedure of filling up the form.
- The aspirants are required to pay application fee as per the channel proposed in the advertisement which could be either through online transaction or through DD or self payment.
- Once the application fee is paid and the receipt is produced to the organization, the application form will be accepted by them.
- Size of file – 10KB to 20KB
- Dimensions of the photo – 140*60 pixels
- Picture must have White Background and Signature with Black Ink pen.
- Size of file – 20KB to 50KB
- Dimensions of the photo – 200*300 pixels
- White Background in passport style color picture.
Institute of Banking and Personnel Services released the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 notification in order to update aspirants and invite them to apply for the above given vacant positions. Keeping up with the updates is not too easy as you have to regularly check the official website and search for the latest update. So to make your work easier, we have compiled all the updates with respect to IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 and IBPS RRB Apply Online Application Form here on our Website/Blog so that you can just jump in to our website to search for what’s important before attending the actual examinations.
With respect to the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016, below are the prescribed Important Dates –
|Commencement Date for Online Registration||14th September 2016|
|Last Date for Online Form Registration||30th September 2016|
|Dates for Application Fee Payment||14th to 30th September 2016|
|Pre-Exams ( Officer Scale-I )||17th to 22nd October 2016|
|Pre-Exams ( Office Asst )||24th to 29th October 2016|
|Preliminary Written Test||05th and 06t November 2016|
|Mains Written Test||11th December 2016 ( Officers )
18th December 2016 ( Office Asst )
|Results for Mains Written Test||December 2016|
|Call Letters for Interview ( Officers )||December 2016|
|Interview Dates ( Officers )||January 2016|
Some of the above given dates are Tentative.
Check Here – IBPS RRB Syllabus 2016
The Official IBPS RRB CWE 5 Recruitment 2016 is available at – Download Notification
Apply Online for Office Assistant Post at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbvgboasep16/
Apply Online for Officers Scale-I Post at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbvgaos1sep16/
Apply Online for Officers Scale-II & III at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrbvgaos2sep16/