IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB Admit Card Notification:
Regional Rural Banks (RRB) are participatory members of IBPS society. The Common Written Examination is being held on 5th and 6th November for the positions of Scale I officers at RRB. As per the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 notification, The Call Letters have been released on the official website for the preliminary exam by online mode. Interested aspirants who successfully applied have to download the call letters starting 18th October, 2016. The aspirants require their login credentials including registration/roll number and password or DOB for downloading the call letters. Candidates are advised to login with correct credentials that match the ones they received during the registration process. The last date for downloading the admit cards is 6th November, 2016. Aspirants who turn up at the examination venue without admit cards are not permitted inside. The call letter with an affixed photo, recognisable and valid photo id proof are required for admittance to IBPS CWE RRB Online Preliminary Examination.
Name of the Company/Institute: Institute of Banking Personnel
Name of the Exam: Common Written Examination Regional Rural Bank Online Preliminary Examination.
Category: Admit Card
Dates For Downloading Admit Cards : 18th October – 6th November, 2016
Date of the Exam: November 5 – 6, 2016
About the IBPS:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body that provides recruitment services to the banking sector. The participating members of IBPS Society include RBI, public sector banks, cooperative banks, etc., as well as insurance companies and other corporations. IBPS has the capacity to simultaneously conduct written exams for lakhs of aspirants across the country. The common written exams having multiple choice questions are conducted in two phases – preliminary and main exams, both of which are qualifying in nature. IBPS assists the job aspirants by providing online resources with access to official notifications, call letters, examination calendar, grievance redressal mechanism, and mock tests. The vision of IBPS is to offer high quality services in testing, assessment, selection, and management of human resources for Banking, Insurance, and Financial sectors.
How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card:
- The official website can be accessed using the following link -http://www.ibps.in/
- Click the scrolling text at the top with “CWE RRB OFFICE Scale – I” link.
- The CWE RRB V page is displayed in the adjacent tab.
- The appropriate download link has to be clicked to open the login page.
- The official instructions can be read by the candidate on this page.
- The aspirants have the option to enter their credentials using English or Hindi language by selecting the corresponding radio button in the login form.
- The credentials i.e. Roll/Registration No. and password have to be entered only in the specified text fields.
- The captcha has to be entered correctly and the Login button can be clicked to view, download, and print the call letter.
- The Reset button can be used if inaccurate credentials are entered by accident.
- The login credentials are accepted only if they are identical to the ones provided during registration.
- Aspirants are instructed to use an internet connection with high speed for faster access.
- Those who fail to login due to connectivity issues can try when the traffic is minimal or after a 5 minute break.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The exams are held only on the specified dates for candidates with admit cards.
- Aspirants have to arrive at exam venue with call letter, affixed photo, and photo identity proof.
- Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Bank passbook, photo id of college/university, or other photo id proof issued by GO, MLA, MP, etc., are all acceptable.
- Ration cards are not accepted by IBPS, and the candidates are advised to carry an additional photocopy of photo id proof to the exam venue.
- Candidates who are found misbehaving at the exam venue are disqualified.
- Walking away with question paper or leaving exam centre suddenly is considered as misbehaviour.
- Impersonation or procuring impersonation lead to elimination.
- Candidates are advised to follow fair practises during the examination to avoid disqualification.
- IBPS advises examinees to complete test within allotted time by starting to answer immediately after START signal is given by the invigilator.
- The preliminary examination will be conducted using only the online mode.
- The online exam will be for a total of 80 marks with a duration of 45 minutes.
- Objective type test is conducted with two sections.
- Section 1 will be testing the Reasoning skills of examinees.
- Quantitative Aptitude is tested in Section 2.
- Both sections 1 and 2 can be taken in English or Hindi as specified during application process.
- Each section has 40 marks each.
- Minimum cut-off marks have to be secured in both the sections to qualify for the main examination.