IBPS Recruitment 2017: Law Officer, Analyst Programmer
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has brought yet another exciting and challenging opportunity as IBPS recruitment 2017 for those zealous candidates who want to enrich their professional career. IBPS is a multi-dimensional field which offers equal opportunities to all professionals. One can experience the best career growth by being a part of the IBPS team. The IBPS team has brought out notification for the post of Law Officer, Analyst Programmer (Linux), Analyst Programmer (Windows), IT Administrator and Research Associate. Also, IBPS has invited applications for the post of Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer on contractual basis. All eligible candidates are required to apply online to appear for the online examination. Shortlisted candidates would be called for the next rounds.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
The various details of the posts for which candidates can apply are as follows:
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer||01|
The age of the candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum should be 30 to 33 years. However, for the contractual post of Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer, the candidate’s age should not exceed 55 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should meet the minimum qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized institute in respective disciplines with 3 years of experience in case of Law Officer, Analyst Programmer (Linux), Analyst Programmer (Windows), IT Administrator according to the post and Masters degree in Psychology/Education with specialization in HR in the case of Research Associate
- In the case of Assistant Security and Vigilance Officer, the candidate should be a graduate or under graduate and also should be a retired Army/Navy/Air Force personnel
Moreover, candidates are advised to check the notification (official) to have a clear idea about the educational qualification needed for each post.
The candidates have to go through these tests:
- Online Examination
- Interview /Group Discussions
However, the dates have not yet been declared.
The pay scale for each post varies which is mentioned below:
|Post||Grade||CTC per Annum(Approx.)(Rs.)|
The salary for Assistant Security and Vigilant Officer is negotiable.
How to Apply IBPS Recruitment:
For the full time posts notified by the IBPS team,
- Candidates are required to read the instructions and check whether they are eligible for the various posts notified
- Then, they have to register in the official website of IBPS
- Eligible candidates will have to apply online on the official website and submit the application fees of Rs. 500/- for all categories
- Candidates have to fill their details correctly and then have to submit the scanned copy of necessary documents
- After submitting the form, they should take a print out of the application form for further need in the future
- The tentative dates for the download of call letter is after 18.07.2017
For the contractual posts, eligible candidates are required to submit their applications mentioning about their job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper to the following address along with self-attested required documents
The General Manager-Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali(East), Mumbai 400101
The tentative dates for the full time notified posts of Law Officer, Analyst Programmer (Linux), Analyst Programmer (Windows), IT Administrator and Research Associate are:
Online Registration and submission of application form – 03.07.2017 to 17.07.2017
Call Letter Download – After 18.07.2017
Online Examination – Last week of July 2017
Interview and further rounds – August 2017
Last date of receipt of application for Assistant Security and Vigilant Officer is 17.07.2017(before 5.00 pm)
For further details and information, candidates should visit the official website – http://www.ibps.in/career/
IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 – Advertisement for the post of Research Associate, Law Officer, and Hindi Officer
IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 notification is broadcasted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited participants to apply for the vacant positions of Law Officer, Hindi Officer, and Research Associate. The total number of seats available is 03 Nos. The candidates who are willing to enroll for any of the posts mentioned in this advertisement must be eligible as per the eligibility criteria specified below. The contestants are required to refer the given notification that contains information on the Instructions, Eligibility criteria, and essential qualifications. The candidates can apply for any of the posts till 19th November 2017. The official site of IBPS is www.ibps.in.
IBPS Vacancy Details:
With reference to the NPCIL Recruitment 2017-2018 advertisement, the organization has published requirements for the following vacant position –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
Required Qualifications to Apply IBPS Recruitment:
With reference to the latest IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 notification, following are the essential qualifications for the vacant posts –
- Research Associate
The candidates applying for this post are required to have acquired at least PG in Education or Psychology or Management with HR as specialization scoring not less than 55% from a well known Institute or University.
The applicants with One year of experience in test development/academic research are preferable.
Check Here – Bank Jobs
- Law Officer:
The candidates must have obtained LLB degree from Board/University recognized by Government of India and enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council.
The applicants must have not less than 03 years of experience as Advocate in Judicial Service or Bar Council, etc.
- Hindi Officer :
The aspirants with Masters Degree in Hindi with English as major or vice versa are eligible. He/she must have at least 01 years of experience in Hindi Documents/Translation/Letters in Bank, etc. He/she must have knowledge of translating text in MS Excel or Word in English and Hindi.
The Upper and Lower limit as proposed by the IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 is between 21 to 30 years as on 03rd November 2017.
IBPS Salary Structure:
As per the IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 advertisement, the Salary will be provided in the pay scale of 9,300/- to 34,800/- with initial basic pay of 44,900/-. The candidates will be eligible to receive benefits and allowances permissible for the positions.
IBPS Application Fee:
The applicants must pay the application cum processing fee of 500/- which is applicable for all the categories. The mode of payment is Online and hence no other method will be accepted.
IBPS Selection Process:
With regards to the IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 advertisement, the selection of the applicants for the vacant posts will be made on Written Test and Interview/GD. The first round will be of Written Test that will be conducted in objective based test. The Bifurcation of Sections in the test are as follows –
Each section will consist of 50 questions and each test will have 04 sections namely Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi Language, Professional Knowledge, etc. Each Test will be of 200 marks and the candidates scoring above cut-off marks will be called for Interview/GD round. The final selection will be made by the selection committee elected by the organization based on scores obtained in all rounds, qualifications, etc.
How to Apply IBPS Jobs:
Following are the instructions prescribed in the IBPS Recruitment 2017-2018 in order to apply for any desired posts. Candidates are required to follows the instructions to do same –
- Enter the URL www.ibps.in where, the applications are required to be submitted.
- The next step is to select the link Click Here to Apply Online where the candidates should select New Registration.
- The participants will be prompted to enter credentials specified in the registration window in order to obtain Registration Number and password which is required to be preserved for future use.
- The candidates must log in on the site using the given password and registration number and then click on the application form where he/she will be prompted to upload a scanned/digital image of photo and specimen of signature.
- The next step is to fill the application form as per prompted. The candidates must fill the complete application form as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection.
- After every page, click on Save and Next button to save the application form. After the complete application is filled, click on Submit button for final submission.
- The candidates will be prompted to pay their application fee through payment gateway using Internet Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Take the printout of the form and acknowledge of payment for future usage.
Following are the associated important dates mentioned in the NPCIL Recruitment 2017-2018
|Online Registration||03rd November 2017|
|Call Letter Availability||19th November 2017 onwards|
|Online Examinations||06th December 2017|
|Results Availability||08th December 2017|
|Interview/GD||4th Week of December 2017.|
The official site of IBPS is www.ibps.in