IBPS Current Affairs 2017 Latest CWE–Clerk, SO, RRBs, PO/MT–VI Updates
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits Clerks, POs, SOs, and other officers in Scale I,II, and III for nationalized banks, State banks, and Regional Rural Banks(RRBs). The selection procedure includes a competitive written exam and the qualifiers have to attend a common interview. The IBPS Current Affairs section of the exam is very important as you can score high marks in this section. The latest news, events, and highlights from the fields of Politics, Science, Technology, Economics, Sports, Arts and Culture, etc., are covered in the IBPS Current Affairs section.
You have to prepare for Current Affairs and General Knowledge sections by reading newspapers, magazines, yearbooks, and updated study material on a daily basis. Update your knowledge by reading weeklies, fortnightly, and monthly journals to score high marks in this section. On our web portal, You can also get the latest updates pertaining to the IBPS Current Affairs 2017. Go through this page, prepared and published by our proficient website team, and quickly download the latest IBPS Current Affairs study material in PDF file format. The updated highlights and frequently asked questions in IBPS Current Affairs 2017 are also provided below on this page for the benefit of interested bank job aspirants.
IBPS Current Affairs Highlights:
- SBI has cut the interest rates by 25 basis points for affordable housing loans below 30 lakh Rupees.
- IDBI bank has been put on a Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) watch list for high bad loans.
- Emmanuel Macron has been elected as the President of France.
- Bank Board Bureau (BBB), headed by Vinod Rai, has expanded by adding two more members.
- On 1st April, SBI merged Bharatiya Mahila Bank and five State associate Banks including Mysore, Hyderabad, Patiala, Travancore, Bikaner & Jaipur
- Chattisgarh has become the 5th State in India that passed the GST bill to adopt tax reforms.
- India launched the South Asia Satellite with the assistance of 7 out of 8 SAARC countries. Pakistan has refused to join this project that aims to promote co-operation and development in South Asia.
- Maharashtra Health Ministry has tied up with WHO to eradicate Rubella.
Download IBPS Current Affairs PDF – Download Here
Latest IBPS exam Current Affairs
Something That You Should Put An Eye On