IACS Recruitment 2016 – JRF and SPA Job Positions
IACS Recruitment 2016 for the job positions for which Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, in short IACS, has organized a spree to recruit are Junior Research Fellows and Senior Project Associates.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), has issued an advertisement for recruitment which are related to the posts available in the Association for generally, Junior Research Fellow and Senior Project Associate positions. Following given advertisement has all the information about the vacancies available, How to Apply, Required Qualification, Pay-scale, etc.
IACS is an Institute which is for higher-education, being located in Kolkata in India. Having roots in India since 1876, by persona named Mahendra Lal Sarkar, who is a private practitioner in Medicine, this Institute has been focusing on research in Basic Science. It is also considered to be among the primitive present Institutions in India.
Job-Opportunities are being served in IACS, in order to fill up all the vacant posts present in the Association, especially for the post for Junior Research Fellow and Senior Project Associate. The official website which is www.iacs.res.in is updated with all the required job details and notifications. Applicants who are interested to apply and do something in Research Association can look up online e, download the form, fill it and submit by the way prescribed in the notification. All documents must be submitted well before the official deadline.
IACS Recruitment Notification:
Candidates according to the advertisement, are said to be selected through means of personal interview and will be notified about the process and their selection either through Email, SMS, Call or any form of update which will be put-forth on the official website of the Association.
IACS Recruitment Vacancy Details:
There are two posts for which Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science is recruiting, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow||1 seat|
|2.||Research Associate-I||1 seat|
IACS has following list of required qualification which, one must match, and then only move on to the further process. One must be able to provide the prescribed documents as a proof of their qualification.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow||
Check Here – PhD Jobs in India
- The range of Age-Limit has been issued by the Association, applicants must match their ages and then only they will be considered appropriate for the further process.
- However, there are age-relaxations provided.
- For which, one must provide the necessary documents. Age-Relaxations for SC class /ST class OR /PWD etc. candidates will be provided, but, only after the individual would have been able to provide the proof of it.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Age-Limit|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow||28 Years|
|2.||Research Associate-I||28 Years|
- IACS will elect the applicant on the basis of their interviews.
- Applications sent in will be first checked, verified, and the selected applicants will be short-listed.
- In the interview, the applicants will be judged according to their answering skills, and how much they have an idea about the job-posts they are applying for.
- During the interview, the applicant must look into bringing their original testimonials with them along with the offer-letter.
- Valid contact details must be provided in order to be contacted by the Association.
- Valid Identification ID must be carried during the interview, which is very crucial.
- This is the only one form of examination one will go through, so the individual must look forward to prove them, at the best at all levels in this interview.
Check Here – Jobs in West Bengal
After going through all the process of selection, once when the applicant has been shortlisted they will be paid a prescribed and fixed pay-scale which is pre-decided by the organization. If any additional pay will be granted, that all will be notified to the individual by authorities.
How to Apply:
- First step, of the applicant is to visit the official website which is www.iacs.res.in
- Then one will be able to view all details and updates on the homepage.
- After reaching the homepage, there will be a tab which is “Job opportunities” which will be present at left side of the home page and then one must click on “the applicable post” option.
For Junior Research Fellow Posts:
- Applicants need to click on the tab which says” JRF position in the department of Inorganic Chemistry and Polymer Science Unit” link
- An official homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- After filling the application form one must hard-copy or mail their copy of filled application with name “To Dr.S. Malik or Dr.A.Majumdar) and with the date prescribed.
For Research Associate-I Post:
- For this post, one must click on the tab which says “RA-I position in the department of Materials science” link.
- One must read the instruction about the post carefully, and then only go to the process of filling up the application.
- Application may contain one’s necessary contact details, identification, address, and all sort of information.
- The application will be sent in with attached resume and on to the given address:
Department of material science,
IACS , Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032,
Email: [email protected]
Check Here – How to fill the application form
Following are dates given under which only the applications will be accepted.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Date|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow||29/07/2016|
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any further help: www.iacs.res.in
- These are the advertisement links for the given post,
For Research Associate: http://iacs.res.in/job/ra-I_cnssks_08.07.2016.html
For Junior Research Fellow: http://iacs.res.in/job/jrf_icam-psusm2_july11_2016.html
Updates must be looked on for the updates.
Hard-copies must be saved for further use.
All information about the post are linked as “Official Notification 1” and “Official Notification 2’