HUDCO Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Positions of Trainee Officer for Projects, Law, and Finance
The Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited recently released the notification HUDCO Recruitment 2016 for Trainee Officers under which the organization has furnish details on its various vacant posts. The Post available at the organization is of Trainee Officer for the discipline of Finance, Projects, and Law for which a total of 65 seats are available. The aspirants must have attained at least the minimum qualification as mentioned in the advertisement below. The applicants can visit www.hudco.org for more information. The final date for submission of application form is 30th September 2016 up to 18.00 Hrs.
With regards to the HUDCO Trainee Officers Recruitment 2016, the following are the Details on Vacancies –
|Designation – Trainee Officers|
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Projects||Total number of Posts – 30
Planning – 5
Architecture – 5
Civil Engg – 20
The total number of seats ( 65 ) are further divided into UR, ST, SC, OBC, and PwD.
The position of Trainee Officer is further divided into three discipline.
- TO – Projects
The aspirants under Planning Discipline are required to have obtained Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or PG Diploma in Planning.
The aspirants under Architecture & Civil are required to have Architecture or Civil Engg Degree respectively.
- TO – Finance
The aspirants under this discipline must have secured MBA / CA / ICWA with Finance as the subject of specialization along with
Years of PG Diploma or PG in Commerce or Economics.
- TO – Law
The aspirants must obtained LLB Degree or candidates with LLM Degree will be given preference.
Age Limit :
The Age limit for the aspirants applying for this positions is up to years as on 10th September 2016.
The categories such as OBC, ST, SC for which relaxable period is permissible will be provided by the organization that is 5 years for ST / SC, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD.
The Salary Scale as proposed by the HUDCO Trainee Officers Recruitment 2016 is 16,400/- + 3% to 40,500/- as per IDA Pattern. The aspirants will be allowed allowances beside the basic pay whichever is permissible to the positions.
The aspirants under Unreserved / General and OBC Category must pay a sum of 300/- as application fee for completion of application form. The mode of payment is online.
The aspirants under PWD, SC, and ST Category are not entitled to pay the application fee.
The organization has elected a Selection Committee under which the entire selection process will be undertaken. The Selection for any of the above given positions will be based on Online Written Test and Personal Interview where the aspirants are required to qualify both the rounds in order to get shortlisted.
The Online Test will be conducted in Hindi and English Language where the aspirants are required to obtain at least the cut off scores or as per prescribed by the organization which will upload Call Letters calling candidates to attend its Personal Interview Round. The aspirants are required to produce all the documents along with their photocopies during the Interview for Verification.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for any of the above mentioned posts, the aspirants are required to follow the given instructions or procedures in order to register online –
- The foremost step is to visit www.hudco.org which is the official portal of HUDCO.
- The applicants will have to navigate to the Careers Section where all the Advertisements are posted.
- The aspirants can view the current openings for the positions of Trainee Officers under which the complete information on the vacant posts is mentioned.
- After referring the official advertisement, the applicants can proceed with Apply Online option on its website.
- The aspirants are required to provide all the details as required by the application form ensuring that they must not leave any field empty as it may result in the form getting rejected.
- The aspirants must upload scanned copy of their signature and photograph on the application form.
- After Completing all the prerequisites of the form, the aspirants will have to make the payment of the application fee after which they will receive auto-generated e-receipt of the payment which is required to be produced during further conversations.
- The applicants must produce NOC Certificate in case of employment in any Central or State Department of State PSUs, etc.
Below are the Dates which are deemed as Important by the HUDCO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement –
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||10th September 2016 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||30th September 2016 up to 18.00 Hrs|
The Official advertisement as released by the HUDCO Recruitment 2016 is available at – Download Notification