HSSC Recruitment 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission officials have released a job notification as HSSC recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer, Executive Assistant Engineer,229 Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant & PGT Posts. And 5532 Constable ( Male: 4500 Posts ,Female: 1032 Posts) job Applicants who are waiting to be placed in Haryana Staff Selection Commission can get the details from the main website or careersplus.in site for the HSSC jobs. Candidates who find them eligible for the above vacancies can apply now at hssc.gov.in site. Details such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply can be noted from the careersplus.in page.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|2.||Executive Assistant Engineer||10|
|3.||Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||143|
Assistant Engineer : 04
Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for HSCC Assistant Engineer job should have Three years Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical(HVAC) / Environmental / Architecture / Bio-medical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University / Institute having minimum 60% marks with experience.
Salary Structure:- Rs. 10250 – 23650/- Per Month
Executive Assistant Engineer: 10 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join HSCC Executive Assistant Engineer posts should have Graduate in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (HVAC) / Environmental / Architecture / Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Bio-Medical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute with site experience.
Salary breakup:- Rs. 11975 – 27500/- Per Month
Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant :
Interested candidates should have Matric or its equivalent from any recognized university /Board Institution and Two years Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course from Chaudhary Charan Singh, Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar or any other Institution recognized / approved the Haryana Government.
Interested candidates should have M.Sc. OR MA in relevant Subjects with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. from recognized university
candidates who are interested to join in the HSSC under conistable position should pass 10+2 class. Number of vacancies Male: 4500 Posts, Female: 1032 Posts.
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Executive Assistant Engineer||40|
|Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||17||42|
|Name of the Post||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 10250 – 23650/-|
|Executive Assistant Engineer||Rs. 11975 – 27500/-|
|Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800||Rs. 4200/|
|PGT Post||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800||Rs. 4800/-|
|constable||Rs. 21700/-||Rs. 21700/-|
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Application fee for the HSSC recruitment 2017 has been listed according to the HSSC vacancy notification.
|Post||Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||constable|
|For General and BC(Creamy Layer)/Special BC||35/-.||100/-|
|For BC/SBC(NonCreamy Layer)||35/-.||25/-|
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the HSSC recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab which is available on the menu bar of the official website of HSSC to apply for the latest HSSC vacancies.
- Press the relevant link of the “Recruitment/ Apply For Job” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the HSSC Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
|Posts||Start Date||End Date|
|Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant||12 jun 2017||12 jun 2017|
|Constable||11 july 2017||11 july 2017|
Assistant Engineer: http://hsccltd.co.in/images/pdf/Career/Careers.pdf
HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the positions of Constable (Male) for MAP, Bandsman, and Telecomm. Wing.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has propounded HSSC Recruitment 2017 notice bearing Advt No. 02/2017 and 03/2017. With reference to the advert, the HSSC is looking for talented applicants for the position of Constable for Telecommunication Wing, Bandsman, and MAP wing. The total openings at the HSSC is 563 nos. The selection will be made on scores and performance delivered by the candidates during the various selection rounds. The participants must check for Physical Standards mentioned in the official notification along with other eligibility criteria such as age and educational qualification which has been described below. The HSSC has declared the given positions which are further bifurcated into number of categories and subcategories for which the details are in the respective notification. Applicants who are interested in these positions can read the given advert to gain information. Note that the last date to apply is 20th March 2017 for Telecom Wing and 4th March 2017 for other openings.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
With reference to the official announcement made by Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is HSSC Recruitment 2017, the organization has advertised the given positions for which the selection will commence as specified.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Male Constable in MAP (Mounted Armed Police)||36 Nos|
|2.||Male Constable Bandsman||18 Nos|
|3.||Constable for Telecommunication Wing||509 Nos|
The job seekers who are interested in applying for the post of Constable under any of the given cadre or grade must provide their Matriculation or 12th passing certificate which is the minimum prerequisite for all of the advertised posts. The applicants can check for other eligibility criteria given below to check the eligibility and apply accordingly.
Check Here – Haryana Government Jobs
The age limit specified by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission in its HSSC Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 25 years of age as on 01st February 2017. The Commission will provide extension in the upper age limit for those under Backward Class, EBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, etc that is upto 5 years of relaxation will be provided on providing proper documents.
The applicants who undergoes selection procedure and lands a job offer from HSSC will receive 21,700/- Per Month as salary. Further, they will be entitled to receive multiple allowances and benefits permissible to their job profile.
The selection depends on multiple tests that will be conducted soon. Firstly, the applicants will be entitled to undergo Physical Screening Test, then Physical Measurement Test, then Trade/Knowledge Test and finally Interview. The applicants will be scrutinized by the selection committee who will devise a list of candidates selected for the particular job opening.
The job seekers must pay 150/- as application fee in order to finish the application procedure failing which the application will be rejected. Those under reserved categories that are specified in the advertisement will have to pay 25/- as application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode that is either by Credit or Debit Card or through Net Banking or they can submit the e-challan at any State Bank of India or IDBI Bank or Punjab National Bank or State Bank of Patiala branch.
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
The procedure on filling up and submission of application form is described below.
- Firstly, applications are available on the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission which has its URL www.hssc,gov.in.
- Then go to the Careers or Advertisements section to read the official HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
- Click on Apply Online button to proceed to the online application form.
- Here the application form contains different sections such as Personal Information, Qualifications, Experience and so on. The applicants must feed in appropriate details in all the fields.
- It is recommended to verify the details entered before moving on to the next section as incomplete applications are subjected to direct rejection.
- In is highly advisable not to provide duplicate or fabricated details as that may cause rejection and legal actions might incur.
- Further, the applicants are required to submit the passport sized photo and signature or scanned image on the application form where required.
- Also, scan testimonials and documents and then upload it in the correct field.
- Click on Submit, pay the application fee as per the method described above and click on Submit button.
|Particulars||Start Date of Application Submission||Final Date of Application Submission||Deposit of Application Fee|
|Constable (Telecommunication on Wing)||20th February 2017||20th March 2017||22nd March 2017|
|Constable (Bandsman)||16th February 2017||14th March 2017||16th March 2017|
|Constable (Mounted Armed Police)|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – www.hssc.gov.in
Advertisement (Constable – Telecomm Wing) – http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/60_1_1_3_2017.pdf
Constable – MAP & Bandsman – http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/59_1_1_2_2017.pdf
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|