HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the positions of Constable (Male) for MAP, Bandsman, and Telecomm. Wing.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has propounded HSSC Recruitment 2017 notice bearing Advt No. 02/2017 and 03/2017. With reference to the advert, the HSSC is looking for talented applicants for the position of Constable for Telecommunication Wing, Bandsman, and MAP wing. The total openings at the HSSC is 563 nos. The selection will be made on scores and performance delivered by the candidates during the various selection rounds. The participants must check for Physical Standards mentioned in the official notification along with other eligibility criteria such as age and educational qualification which has been described below. The HSSC has declared the given positions which are further bifurcated into number of categories and subcategories for which the details are in the respective notification. Applicants who are interested in these positions can read the given advert to gain information. Note that the last date to apply is 20th March 2017 for Telecom Wing and 4th March 2017 for other openings.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
With reference to the official announcement made by Haryana Staff Selection Commission that is HSSC Recruitment 2017, the organization has advertised the given positions for which the selection will commence as specified.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Male Constable in MAP (Mounted Armed Police)||36 Nos|
|2.||Male Constable Bandsman||18 Nos|
|3.||Constable for Telecommunication Wing||509 Nos|
The job seekers who are interested in applying for the post of Constable under any of the given cadre or grade must provide their Matriculation or 12th passing certificate which is the minimum prerequisite for all of the advertised posts. The applicants can check for other eligibility criteria given below to check the eligibility and apply accordingly.
Check Here – Haryana Government Jobs
The age limit specified by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission in its HSSC Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 25 years of age as on 01st February 2017. The Commission will provide extension in the upper age limit for those under Backward Class, EBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, etc that is upto 5 years of relaxation will be provided on providing proper documents.
The applicants who undergoes selection procedure and lands a job offer from HSSC will receive 21,700/- Per Month as salary. Further, they will be entitled to receive multiple allowances and benefits permissible to their job profile.
The selection depends on multiple tests that will be conducted soon. Firstly, the applicants will be entitled to undergo Physical Screening Test, then Physical Measurement Test, then Trade/Knowledge Test and finally Interview. The applicants will be scrutinized by the selection committee who will devise a list of candidates selected for the particular job opening.
The job seekers must pay 150/- as application fee in order to finish the application procedure failing which the application will be rejected. Those under reserved categories that are specified in the advertisement will have to pay 25/- as application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode that is either by Credit or Debit Card or through Net Banking or they can submit the e-challan at any State Bank of India or IDBI Bank or Punjab National Bank or State Bank of Patiala branch.
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
The procedure on filling up and submission of application form is described below.
- Firstly, applications are available on the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission which has its URL www.hssc,gov.in.
- Then go to the Careers or Advertisements section to read the official HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
- Click on Apply Online button to proceed to the online application form.
- Here the application form contains different sections such as Personal Information, Qualifications, Experience and so on. The applicants must feed in appropriate details in all the fields.
- It is recommended to verify the details entered before moving on to the next section as incomplete applications are subjected to direct rejection.
- In is highly advisable not to provide duplicate or fabricated details as that may cause rejection and legal actions might incur.
- Further, the applicants are required to submit the passport sized photo and signature or scanned image on the application form where required.
- Also, scan testimonials and documents and then upload it in the correct field.
- Click on Submit, pay the application fee as per the method described above and click on Submit button.
|Particulars||Start Date of Application Submission||Final Date of Application Submission||Deposit of Application Fee|
|Constable (Telecommunication on Wing)||20th February 2017||20th March 2017||22nd March 2017|
|Constable (Bandsman)||16th February 2017||14th March 2017||16th March 2017|
|Constable (Mounted Armed Police)|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – www.hssc.gov.in
Advertisement (Constable – Telecomm Wing) – http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/60_1_1_3_2017.pdf
Constable – MAP & Bandsman – http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/59_1_1_2_2017.pdf
HSSC Recruitment 2017-18: 2459 Officers, Supervisors, Assistants post Vacancies
There is a recruitment offer at the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. They have a broadcast played online which says something about their recruitment programme. This recruitment programme by the HSSC is uploaded online on their website with the name of HSSC Recruitment 2017-18. Anyone who is interested to be a part of the HSSC department, when views the advertisement can see that there are nearly 2459 seats of vacancies spurring up from the department. The posts which have been enlisted in this recruitment programme are Officers, Supervisors, Assistants, and many others as well. One has to just fill in the form and submit their entry to the HSSC, before 15th of February 2017, that’s when the department will cease taking in any entry or application form.
HSSC Vacancy Details:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has uploaded a recruitment bargain with a title HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 which says something about their plan to have new employee in their department, they have explained in the table below what the employees must have in them to get selected,
|Post Names||Number of seats available in HSSC|
|Assistant research Officer||1|
|Assistant Food and supplies officer||24|
|Section holder in Binding||1|
|Personal computer with Advanced Technology||1|
|Assistant In Field Offices||14|
|Diesel Auto Moto Mech||5|
|Mechanic Fitter, Grade-II||7|
|Secretary in Municipal Committee||9|
|Sub divisional Clerk||29|
|Assistant section Holder||1|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||1|
|Senior Analytical Assistant||2|
|Junior Scientific Officer||2|
|Mechanic AC and.refrigeration||7|
|Family Welfare Extension Educator||18|
|Water pump Operator Grade-I||681|
|Pipe Fitter grade-II||108|
|Driver OR gas Driver||4|
|Bin Card Clerk||1|
|Electronic Data processing Assistant||2|
|Total Vacancies in HSSC||2459 vacancies|
- To be considered as a valid entry one has to be a SSC OR HSC Passed.
- The qualification should be from a recognized University.
The limits in age as per the guidelines given in HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 dictate that,
- The applicant must be less than or 42 years of age at the time of applying.
- Ages are relaxable, whose information can be found out from the HSSC notification.
The selections carried on in the HSSC Recruitment 2017-18, say that all the rounds which have been shortlisted to be conducted are either written exam or personal interviews.
After being incorporated in the merit list of the department in the HSSC Recruitment 2017-18, one shall be paid the given amount of salary,
- For Post. No. 1,2 3,4 , 6, 27 and 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 32, 33, 35, 38, 40, 44, 46, 48, 50 the pay is 9300-34800 INR, with grade pay 3600 INR.
- 2, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 37, 39, 41, 43, 45, 47, 49, 51, others shall be paid 5200-20200 INR, with grade pay of 1900 INR
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
- All the HSSC Vacancy advertisement shall be found on the website www.hssc.gov.in
- On the advertisement tab which is on top most part of the menu, there is an advertisement no. 7/2016, which should be clicked on for application form.
- Then you must click on apply online, fill form with all details.
- Complete the form with details and submit it.
|Commencement to deadline date of HSSC form filling||16/01/2017-15/02/2017|
|Deadline to fill application fee||17/02/2017|
- The official website is http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/56_1_1_6.2016.pdf
HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Government Department Jobs – 943 Posts – Industries, Commerce, Food & Drug, Fisheries, Law, Agriculture, etc.,
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has advertised a vacancy notification indicating a selection of 2459 candidates for various positions such as Officer, Assistant, Supervisor, Librarian, Technician, etc., As per HSSC Recruitment 2017 notification, Applicants with the required criteria have to apply online before 15th February 2017. The following page has been posted with accurate information with specific data including the below listed items – The aspirants also have to pay the application processing fee before the last date. A Shortlist of candidates is prepared after a written exam, and they are interviewed for recruitment. At the time of interview, original and photocopies of certificates, photo with gazetted officer signature and stamp, and the printout of application form have to be brought for verification. The details in this page have been collected and published by our website professionals as per official terms of reference.
HSSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement specifies the following vacancy details –
|Department||Post Nos.||Total Posts||Post Titles|
|Industries & Commerce||1 to 9||98||Assistants, Officers,
|Urban Local Bodies||10 to 16||70||Accountants, Librarian, Inspectors, Draftsman, Electricians|
|Food & Drugs||17, 18||18||Chemists, Lab Attendants|
|Law & Legislative||20||1||Senior Librarian|
|Archaeology & Museums||21||4||Technical Assistants|
|Architecture||22 – 25||17||Assistants, Draftsmen|
|Agriculture||28 – 37||307||Assistants, Inspectors, Technicians|
|Higher Education||38, 39||117||Librarians, Restorers|
|Haryana Seeds Development Corporation||40 – 44||70||Assistant Officers, Accountants, Salesmen, Technicians|
|Hafed||45 – 56||192||Assistant Officers, Accountants, Computer Professionals, Marketing|
|Police Department||57 – 70||46||Senior Scientific Assistants|
Matriculates, Graduates, and Postgraduates from Science, Commerce, Library Science, Arts, etc., are hired for these government jobs. Technical positions are offered to trained technicians with ITI. Knowledge, skill sets, and relevant experience are desired for many of the job categories. All aspirants should have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit till 10th or higher standard.
The aspirants have to satisfy the following age criteria in order to get selected. Relaxation in upper age limits is offered only to reserved category candidates as per the Commission’s rules and regulations.
- Posts Nos. 1 to 44: 17 years – 42 years
- Posts Nos. 45 to 56: 18 years to 42 Years
- For Posts Nos. 43 to 70: 20 years to- 42 years
The Commission recruits suitable candidates who have the requisite qualifications and talent. Applications are verified and a written exam is conducted to shortlist ideal candidates to reduce the number of applicants. The shortlisted aspirants are interviewed and final decision rests firmly with the selection committee in all recruitment related matters.
The Commission excludes physically handicapped and ex-servicemen of Haryana from any sort of processing fee. Others have to make the following online or offline payments using net banking or e-challan at a bank-
|Post Nos.||Male/Female – General||Haryana Female||SC/BC/EBPG – Haryana Male||SC/BC/EBPG – Haryana Female|
|2,3,4,5,8,9,10,13,15, 17,20 to 27,30, 31, 40 46 to 48, 50, 51, 54, 57 to 66||Rs 150/-||Rs 75/-||Rs 35/-||Rs 18/-|
|1, 6,7 ,11,12,14, 16,18, 19, 28, 29, 32 to 39, 41 to 45, 49, 52, 53, 55, 56, 67 to 70||Rs 100/-||Rs 50/-||Rs 25/-||Rs 13/-|
The selected employees receive attractive pay band and grade pay as their monthly salary. As per the HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following pattern is noticeable –
- Depending on the category and title of the post, pay band is either Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 or Rs 9300 to Rs. 34800
- The different Grade pays depending on the post title are Rs.1900/-, Rs. 2400/-, Rs. 3200/- , Rs. 3600/-, Rs.4600/-, Rs. 4000/- per month
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
- You have to open the official website at the link -http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Next, hit the tab ‘Advertisements’ at the top of the page.
- Click the PDF link for 02/12/16 next to the ‘Advt No 06/2016’
- Read the official notification with job titles and instructions in a thorough manner.
- The login form can be opened by hitting the tab ‘Click here for The Advt. 6/2016;’
- Register newly or login and complete the application form with correct details.
- Upload any requisite scans of photo and signature and hit the ‘Submit’ link.
- Make sure you make the payment using 3-challan only at acceptable banks.
- Take a print out of the form for submission at the interview.
As per the HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following are the notable dates –
|Posting Date Of Official Notification||2nd December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Applications||12th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Applications||11th January, 2017 By Midnight|
|Last Date For Fee Deposit||13th January, 2017 By Midnight|
The link for the official website of HSSC is at – http://www.hssc.gov.in/
The aspirants can read official terms and submit their online applications at the links – http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/56_1_1_6.2016.pdf
Apply Online – http://adv62016.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|