HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Government Department Jobs – 943 Posts – Industries, Commerce, Food & Drug, Fisheries, Law, Agriculture, etc.,
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has advertised a vacancy notification indicating a selection of 2459 candidates for various positions such as Officer, Assistant, Supervisor, Librarian, Technician, etc., As per HSSC Recruitment 2017 notification, Applicants with the required criteria have to apply online before 15th February 2017. The following page has been posted with accurate information with specific data including the below listed items –
The aspirants also have to pay the application processing fee before the last date. A Shortlist of candidates is prepared after a written exam, and they are interviewed for recruitment. At the time of interview, original and photocopies of certificates, photo with gazetted officer signature and stamp, and the printout of application form have to be brought for verification. The details in this page have been collected and published by our website professionals as per official terms of reference.
HSSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement specifies the following vacancy details –
|Department||Post Nos.||Total Posts||Post Titles|
|Industries & Commerce||1 to 9||98||Assistants, Officers,
|Urban Local Bodies||10 to 16||70||Accountants, Librarian, Inspectors, Draftsman, Electricians|
|Food & Drugs||17, 18||18||Chemists, Lab Attendants|
|Law & Legislative||20||1||Senior Librarian|
|Archaeology & Museums||21||4||Technical Assistants|
|Architecture||22 – 25||17||Assistants, Draftsmen|
|Agriculture||28 – 37||307||Assistants, Inspectors, Technicians|
|Higher Education||38, 39||117||Librarians, Restorers|
|Haryana Seeds Development Corporation||40 – 44||70||Assistant Officers, Accountants, Salesmen, Technicians|
|Hafed||45 – 56||192||Assistant Officers, Accountants, Computer Professionals, Marketing|
|Police Department||57 – 70||46||Senior Scientific Assistants|
Matriculates, Graduates, and Postgraduates from Science, Commerce, Library Science, Arts, etc., are hired for these government jobs. Technical positions are offered to trained technicians with ITI. Knowledge, skill sets, and relevant experience are desired for many of the job categories. All aspirants should have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit till 10th or higher standard.
The aspirants have to satisfy the following age criteria in order to get selected. Relaxation in upper age limits is offered only to reserved category candidates as per the Commission’s rules and regulations.
- Posts Nos. 1 to 44: 17 years – 42 years
- Posts Nos. 45 to 56: 18 years to 42 Years
- For Posts Nos. 43 to 70: 20 years to- 42 years
The Commission recruits suitable candidates who have the requisite qualifications and talent. Applications are verified and a written exam is conducted to shortlist ideal candidates to reduce the number of applicants. The shortlisted aspirants are interviewed and final decision rests firmly with the selection committee in all recruitment related matters.
The Commission excludes physically handicapped and ex-servicemen of Haryana from any sort of processing fee. Others have to make the following online or offline payments using net banking or e-challan at a bank-
|Post Nos.||Male/Female – General||Haryana Female||SC/BC/EBPG – Haryana Male||SC/BC/EBPG – Haryana Female|
|2,3,4,5,8,9,10,13,15, 17,20 to 27,30, 31, 40 46 to 48, 50, 51, 54, 57 to 66||Rs 150/-||Rs 75/-||Rs 35/-||Rs 18/-|
|1, 6,7 ,11,12,14, 16,18, 19, 28, 29, 32 to 39, 41 to 45, 49, 52, 53, 55, 56, 67 to 70||Rs 100/-||Rs 50/-||Rs 25/-||Rs 13/-|
The selected employees receive attractive pay band and grade pay as their monthly salary. As per the HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following pattern is noticeable –
- Depending on the category and title of the post, pay band is either Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 or Rs 9300 to Rs. 34800
- The different Grade pays depending on the post title are Rs.1900/-, Rs. 2400/-, Rs. 3200/- , Rs. 3600/-, Rs.4600/-, Rs. 4000/- per month
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
- You have to open the official website at the link -http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Next, hit the tab ‘Advertisements’ at the top of the page.
- Click the PDF link for 02/12/16 next to the ‘Advt No 06/2016’
- Read the official notification with job titles and instructions in a thorough manner.
- The login form can be opened by hitting the tab ‘Click here for The Advt. 6/2016;’
- Register newly or login and complete the application form with correct details.
- Upload any requisite scans of photo and signature and hit the ‘Submit’ link.
- Make sure you make the payment using 3-challan only at acceptable banks.
- Take a print out of the form for submission at the interview.
As per the HSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following are the notable dates –
|Posting Date Of Official Notification||2nd December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Applications||12th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Applications||11th January, 2017 By Midnight|
|Last Date For Fee Deposit||13th January, 2017 By Midnight|
The link for the official website of HSSC is at – http://www.hssc.gov.in/
The aspirants can read official terms and submit their online applications at the links – http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/56_1_1_6.2016.pdf
Apply Online – http://adv62016.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the various posts of Health Services that are Pharmacist, Dietician, Laboratory Technician, etc
With regards to the HSSC Recruitment 2017, the latest advertisement has invited candidates to apply for various vacant posts. As per the Haryana Staff Selection Commission which is responsible for recruitment has invited aspirants to apply for combined 2881 nos of posts available such as Dietician, Sister Tutor, Operation Theatre Assistant, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Insect Collector, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, etc. The recruitment notification posted on the official site has provided detailed information on each posts such as number of seats available, salary provided, instructions etc. The candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for any posts. The last date to apply is 15th November 2016.
HSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Designations||Total Vacancies||Qualifications||Salary Structure|
|Staff Nurse||912 Nos||B.Sc (Post Basic) or B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / Diploma||9,300/- to 34,800/- + G.P. 4,200/-|
|Radiographer||122 Nos||Matriculation with Science and Radiographer’s Diploma||9,300/- to 34,800/- + G.P. 3,600/-|
|Pharmacist||71 Nos||10+2 with Science and Pharmacists Diploma|
|Dental Hygienist||22 Nos||Matric with Science and Dental Hygienist Course|
|Dietician||07 Nos||Diploma/M.Sc.Dietetics or B.Sc. Home Science||9,300/- to 34,800/- + G.P. 4,000/-|
|Sister Tutor||04 Nos||B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Post Basic or Diploma in Nursing Educationa nd Administration.||9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,800/- G.P.|
|MPHW (Male)||934 Nos||10+2 with Science or Biology plus Training Course in Multipurpose Health Workers||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,400/- G.P.|
|Laboratory Technician||180 Nos||10+2 with Chemistry and Physics plus One year Diploma in Laboratory Technician||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,800/- G.P.|
|MPHW (Female)||300 Nos||10+2 with Arts||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus G.P. 2,400/-|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||112 Nos||Matric with Science plus Course in Operation Theatre Assistant|
|Storekeeper||88 Nos||10/10+2/Vocational||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,900/- G.P.|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||46 Nos||Pre-Medical or equivalent scoring at least 40% plus Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant.||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus G.P. 2,400/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||39 Nos||Matric with Science||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus 1,900/- G.P.|
|Laboratory Technician||26 Nos||10+2 with 01 year Laboratory Technician Diploma||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus G.P. 2,400/-|
|Insect Collector||10 Nos||Matric with Science||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,800/- G.P.|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08 Nos||Matric with Science plus Qualified Tuberculosis Health Visitor||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,800/- G.P.|
The aspirants must be between 17 to 42 years as on the date of receipt of application for General category. The aspirants under SC, BC, SBC< EBPG category will receive relaxation as per the organization’s norms. The applicants under PHC General category will get 10 years as relaxation period.
The organization has levied payment of application fee without which the submission of application will be incomplete. Following are the details on Application fee for various categories –
|Particulars||Male(General)||Female(General)||Male (Others)||Female (Others)|
|Post 1 to 6||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|Post 7 to 16||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
The Advertisement posted titled HSSC Recruitment 2017 has provided details on the Selection Process to be followed for selection of candidates will is as followed –
- The first round is of Written Test that will be conducted on scheduled date and the candidates who qualify this round will only be promoted to the next level of Interview.
- The selection panel constituted by the organization will conduct the Personal Interview where they will be questioned and interviewed.
- The candidates qualify the previous as well as this round will be eligible to get the posts applied once given a green signal by the selection panel.
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
The applicants willing to enrol for any of the advertised job title must submit their application form that must be completely filled and no information should be canvassed and if found, the application will be rejected. Hence, to curb this issue, we have furnished the instructions on how to apply and submit form without any error –
- Enter the URL of the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click under the “Recruitments” section and then click on “Apply Online”.
- Here, a list of all released notification are shown where the candidates can refer this particular advertisement for more information and then click on Apply Online for the application form.
- Here, the candidates will be prompted to register on the website first during which the aspirants will be provided with registration number.
- Now start filling the application form thoroughly ensuring no canvassing or no space is left empty.
- Now go to uploading section where they must upload scanned or digital image of photo, signature, and other required documents listed in the official advertisement.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ button for submission.
- Retrieve the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
|Closing date for receipt of application.||15th November 2016|
The official website of HSSC Recruitment 2017 is hsss.gov.in.
Recruitment Portal – http://recruitment-portal.in/HRSSC.html
Official Notification – http://recruitment-portal.in/NTC/HRSSC/16_1_1_Health%20Advt.pdf
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|