HSSC Patwari Syllabus 2016-2017- Download HSSC 2017 Exam Pattern
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has notified for the recruitment of Patwaris. The online application process is currently underway. All the candidates who applied successfully using the online mode can prepare for their written exam. The syllabus, exam pattern, and other pertinent information is accessible using the online resources and the official website. Interested candidates can go through the HSSC Patwari syllabus 2016-2017 and download the necessary documents to prepare for the exam and secure a bright future with the Haryana Government.
Organization Name : Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Post Title : Patwari
Total Posts: 1136
Job Location: Haryana State
Category: Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Check here – HSSC Recruitment 2016
Examination Pattern Of HSSC:
The written examination for the Patwari vacancy includes 1 common paper for 100 marks. The HSSC Patwari Exam is qualifying in nature, and the candidates have to secure maximum marks as selection is based on written test followed by an interview. The following pattern for the examination is possible as per the notification –
- The question paper will test the general aptitude, awareness, mathematical and language skills of the candidates.
- Every question that is answered correctly will receive 1 mark during the evaluation.
- The merit of the candidates is tested in four sections including –
- General Awareness
- Arithmetic Ability
- Reasoning and
- General English.
- Each section carries 25 marks and has 25 questions.
- Candidates are given adequate time to answer each section.
How To Download Official Notification And Syllabus:
The eligible candidates who applied for the Patwari position can go through the following sequence of steps –
- Only eligible candidates with proper registration information can access the necessary information on the official website.
- The latest browser from Chrome, IE, Firefox can be used by the applicants.
- The candidate has to visit the official website using the following link – http://www.hssc.gov.in/index.htm
- Click the link with the following text – ‘Recruitment to Patwari vacancy.’
- On the login page, The candidates can register afresh or provide their login details including LoginID and Password.
- Registered users have to click the appropriate links to read and download the official notification.
- Candidates are instructed to visit the online resources and official website links regularly for future updates and further instructions.
Syllabus Of Written Examination For Patwari Positions:
Candidates who submitted successful online applications have to appear for the written examination with their admit cards / hall tickets. The written examination will evaluate the candidate’s knowledge in General Awareness, Language, Reasoning and Mathematical Skills. The marks allotment and specific syllabus topics are tabulated below –
|Sl.No.||Topic Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
HSSC Patwari Vacancy Examination Topics And Pattern:
The written exam could have multiple choice objective type questions. Each correct answer carries 1 mark, and the total number of possible marks that can be secured are 100 with 25 marks from each of the following four sections. The aspirants have to prepare for various topics listed below by studying newspapers, study material, books and also by solving the previous papers from HSSC. The candidates who revise and practise their mathematical and reasoning skills along with general knowledge stand a good chance of securing meritorious rank in the exam. The candidates have to be proficient in reading, writing, grammar, comprehension, vocabulary, etc., for the language section of the written test.
This section of the question paper tests the candidate’s skills in –
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Reasoning
- Profit And Loss
- Speed And Velocity
- Pipes And Clocks
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Types Of Numbers, etc.,
In this section, The candidates have to apply their logical, analytical, syllogistic, and general reasoning skills involving the following concepts –
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Sequences And Series
- Non-verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Similarities And Differences
- Figures Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual Reasoning
- Coding And Decoding etc
This section of the written test covers the following general topics from diverse subjects as well as current events –
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- Historical Events And Dates
- Geographical Knowledge
- Sentence Completion
- Units And Measurements
- Local, National, And International Geography.
The General English section tests the calibre of the candidates in the following topics –
- Fill In The Blanks
- Figures Of Speech
- Error Detection
- Precis Writing And Summaries
- Active And Passive Tenses
- One Word Substitution
- Transformation of Sentences
Please visit the link http://www.hssc.gov.in/