HRTC Results 2017
The Himachal Road Transport Corporation conducted an examination on 17th Sept 2017 for the post of Transport Multipurpose Assistant (TMPA). All the candidates who appeared for the examination can check the results online. List of candidates who have been selected will be declared by the HRTC on its official website via advertisement announcement. The selection of candidates will be based on the merit and the cut off as decided by the HRTC. Candidates can go through the article below to download the HRTC results of Transport Multipurpose Assistant (TMPA).
Final selection of candidates who gave the test will be based on their performance interview. Candidates must keep themselves updated by visiting the official website of HRTC on regular basis.
Candidates seeking results can follow the below mentioned procedure to download HRTC results.
Organization Name : Himachal Road Transport Corporation
Post Name: Transport Multipurpose Assistant (TMPA)
Date of Exam: 17/09/2017
Check Now – HRTC recruitment
Procedure To Follow To Download HRTC Results:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Himachal Road Transport Corporation i.e. Http://hrtchp.com
- On the home page check the “news” section. Select the appropriate news and click to be directed to the desired link
- In the new window, candidates can check the result by finding the roll number in Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation result notice.
- Candidates should check the notice properly to find their roll number on it. Ensure you do not miss out your number in hurry.
- Candidates can download the list of selected candidates on their computers.
- Take a print out of HRTC results for future references.
Other Information Regarding HRTC Results:
The candidates who have written exam on 17.09.2017, can download the HRTC results of TMPA online from its official website. The candidate score card must be kept by the candidates with them. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The eligibility of these candidates will be determined on the basis of the original documents produced by them on the day of interview. The organization will not be responsible if the candidature of any aspirant is rejected at any stage or at the time of verification by the appointing authority.
During Independence, Himachal was set up as a “c” class state by the combination of 33 hilly states of north-western Himalayas on 15th April, 1948. After the formation of Himachal on the network of roads has received top most priority of the government. Bus remains the sole mode of passenger transportation in the state as railways have a negligible presence in the state.
Passenger and goods services were nationalized in the Pradesh in July, 1949. On 2nd Oct, 1974 Himachal Govt. Transport was merged with Mandi-Kullu Road Transport Corporation and was renamed, what even today is known as the Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
Himachal Road Transport Corporation conducts recruitment exam from time to time for the various posts. Candidates are advised to stay updated regarding that to not to miss a great job opportunity.
All the Best!!