HPPSC Results 2017:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission officials conducted the exam for the posts of Asst District Attorney/ARO. Candidates who written the above exam and waiting for the results now they can download the HPPSC Results 2017 at official site or careersplus site.
Name of the Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Screening Test
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is a constitutional body that recruits for State services. The recruitment methods vary depending on the job designation and department of the state government. Examinations and viva voce are conducted by the Commission for many posts. Some vacancy are filled up by direct interviews with or without screening tests. Screening tests are conducted by the HPPSC to short list qualified candidates from a large number of applicants. The job aspirants are provided timely assistance using the online resources. The online services of HPPSC include the following – job notifications, online application procedure, downloadable admit cards, answer keys, question banks, and results.
Check Here – HPPSC Recruitment 2017
How to Check the HPPSC Result:
Candidates who participated in the screening test for the above mentioned vacancy can check their results using the following steps –
- The official website can be opened in the browser using the following link – http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- Click the ‘Results’ menu in the left pane to display the tabulated links.
- The following text link under Screening Test column has to be clicked
- ” Assistant Engineer (Civil), Lecturer (Information Technology) and Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) (Polytechnic) “
- The result sheet is displayed in the adjacent tab of the browser.
- The PDF document with the roll numbers of qualified candidates can be downloaded to the computer.
- The candidates can take a print out/ hard copy for future reference.
HPPSC Results 2016-2017 – http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/page/Results.aspx
Cut Off Marks:
The screening test was conducted for 2 hours for 100 marks with 80 questions pertaining to subject understanding. The other 20 questions were used to test candidate’s GK, current affairs pertaining to national and international issues. The cut-off marks were applied to select the qualified candidates with merit.
- 67 candidates qualified for the position of Assistant Engineer – Civil.
- 20 candidates have qualified for the Electrical Engineering Lecturer positions at Department of Technical Education.
- Only 7 candidates qualified for the IT Lecturer vacancy.
Merit List of appointed candidates is prepared after the qualified candidates in screening test are subjected to an interview for 100 marks. If there is a tie in the interview, the screening test marks are used for breaking the tie. Tie breaker for candidates who score equal marks in both interview and screening test is based on seniority i.e. date of birth. The selection methodology to be adopted for the interview evaluation, tie breakers, and merit list preparation are at the complete discretion of the concerned authorities at HPPSC.
Have a look on
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||BSNL Recruitment 2017|
|SPICEJET Recruitment 2017||FDA SDA Recruitment|