HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 – Officer Position After Training – Engineers Apply From Jan 12 to Feb 12 – www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is inviting Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers for Officer vacancy. Final year Engineering students can also apply as per the HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 notification. GATE qualification and academic merit in corresponding discipline is mandatory. GATE registration number has to be used to submit the online applications. The processing fee has to be paid by General and OBC candidates using SBI challan or debit or credit card. Selection of suitable candidates is done by the HPCL authorities on the basis of merit in GATE, reservation category, and relaxation rules. Selected candidates are on probationary training for 1 year followed by absorption into the Corporation.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Officers|
|Qualification||4-year full time regular courses|
|Selection Process||GATE 2018 and Interview|
|Mode Of Apply for HPCL Recruitment Of Officer Trainees||Online|
|Last date to apply Online for GATE 2018||05/10/2017|
|HPCL Application Form will be accepted from||12/01/2018|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form||12/02/2018|
|GATE 2018 Result||17/03/2018|
The vacancy pertaining to the HPCL Officer positions are tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Valid 4 year Degree||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|1||Civil||Civil||25 yrs. as of June 30, 2017;
Relaxation rules apply
|24900 to 50500 in rupees;
10.73 Lacs CTC;A -Grade
|60% aggregate marks in Degree;
50% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates;
Only relevant GATE 2018 discipline score.
|2||Mechanical||Mechanical or Mechanical & Production|
Electrical & Electronics
|4||Electronics and Telecommunications||(Applied)/Electronics or ECE or Electronics & Telecommunications|
|5||Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical|
|6||Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation &(Control or Electronics or Process Control)|
The above mentioned educational qualifications are minimum for eligibility . Additional details are provided here:
- Equivalent degrees with AICTE recognition are also acceptable.
- Degree has to be from a Government recognized University or Institution.
- Engineering students in their final year can also apply.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2018
The upper age limits are provided in the above table as per HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 notification. Relaxation rules in terms of upper age limits are provided below –
- Candidates with SC/ST reservation receive 5 years.
- Candidates from OBC (non-creamy layer) receive 3 years.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years.
- Candidates from Ex-Servicemen category receive 5 years as per Government conditions.
- Candidates who are J&K domiciles receive 5 years.
The following procedure is followed for selecting the HPCL Officers through GATE 2018-
- Candidates should ensure eligibility by appearing in the GATE examination in the relevant engineering discipline only.
- Candidates with Mechanical degree appearing for GATE 2018 in Civil paper or other such combination are disqualified.
- Category and discipline wise merit lists are prepared based on GATE 2018 marks.
- Candidates are called for further steps in selection process using a predetermined ratio.
- Additional selection methods and tools may be used by the management.
- The complete selection procedure is at the discretion of HPCL authorities only.
The HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 notification mentions the following details in addition to the above tabulated salary structure:
- The candidates receive allowance under Cafeteria Approach at 50% of Basic Pay.
- This includes medical benefits for candidate and family members, HRA and DA
- Retirement Benefits are up to 30% of Basic Pay including Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, and Superannuation Benefit as per rules.
The application fee details for HPCL Officer positions are listed below –
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs 265/-|
|PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||No Fee|
|Online Payment Mode||Credit/Debit Cards|
|Offline Payment Mode||SBI Challan|
How to Apply:
Candidates with desire to join as Officer can apply using the sequence of steps listed below-
- Candidates have to be registered for GATE 2018.
- The GATE registration number is required to apply online at HPCL website.
- The candidate can open the official website in a browser using the following link- http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
- Click on ‘Career Opportunities’ link under the Human Resources menu item.
- Click on the appropriate links on the newly opened page.
- Read all official instructions thoroughly.
- Input all the requested details in the application form correctly.
- Make a note of the 12 digit application number that is generated on successful completion of the application process.
- Pay the application fee using SBI Challan form or online payment mode.
The following notable dates are tabulated in the HPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2018 note –
|Opening Date For Online Applications||12th January, 2018|
|Last Date For Online Applications||12th February, 2018|
The link to the official website of HPCL is at : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: Download Notification