HP PGT Recruitment 2017: Apply Post of Graduate Teacher
The HP PGT Recruitment 2017 is up and running for those looking forward to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teacher at Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh. The following notification declares that there are over 1191 nos of seats available for the post of PGT (Sanskrit). As per the notification, the participants must not exceed 45 years of age and must have acquired graduation or post graduation degree in the respective subject to be selected for the said positions. Moving further, the concerning advertisement released by the organization has provided information about the salary structure, selection process, important links and dates, as well as the procedure to apply for the post of PGT that we compiled especially for the HP PGT Recruitment 2017. Read the complete advertisement and then follow the procedure mentioned to apply before the closing date of 18th September 2017 after which no application will be entertained.
HP Teacher Jobs Vacancy Details:
Given are the vacancy details discussed in HP PGT Recruitment 2017 –
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher||1191 Nos|
The aspirants who are applying for the said positions must have secured Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in the relevant discipline by acquiring decent marks in their respective courses.
The age limitation as specified by the Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh’s HP PGT Recruitment 2017 is maximum of 45 years. Moreover, the aspirants who belong to reserved categories such as scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, other backward classes, etc will get the extension in the upper age limit as per the norms and regulation of the concerned organization.
The remuneration details according to the concerned notification states that the candidates will receive 14,500/- per month as salary apart from the benefits and allowances enjoyed by the post of PGT in the organization for which the details will be available on the official advertisement.
The aspirants applying for the above mentioned posts under HP PGT Recruitment 2017 will have to undergo Written Test which is an objective based test where the multiple choice based questions are asked and the candidates are required to appear for the test and score at least the cut off marks specified by the organization. The participants qualifying the written test will be called for the interview where the selection committee set up by the organization will conduct the interview and assess the candidates based on various parameters according to which the final merit list of shortlisted candidates will be released on the official site or on the campus of the organization.
The participants can find the information on the total amount to be paid as application fee in order to submit the application entirely failing which the application will not be accepted. Moving further, the application fee must be paid in lieu of application form in the proper channel which is specified in the official notification.
How to Apply Himachal Pradesh PGT Posts:
The procedure includes both reading the advertisement and then applying for the vacant posts for which one must go to www.educationhp.org which is the official portal of Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh were all the official updates are posted. After stepping onto the site, consult the steps prescribed below.
- Go to “Updates” tab on the navigation bar which is situated at the footer of the homepage where you must hit the link that says “Regarding Recruitment Notice PGT – IP” where the official advertisement will be posted.
- Moving further is to apply for the said position where the procedure stated is offline for which the application form is available on the website or download it from the link provided below and take a print of the same.
- Take black or blue pen and start writing the details as asked in the application form.
- Note that the applications must be filled completely and correctly since the organization will directly reject those articles which have canvassed or incomplete details as per the norms of the organization.
- Next step is to stick your passport sized photo on the first page of the application form and wherever required and then do the signature wherever needed.
- Move on towards documents where you must collect the required documents and submit the self attested photo copies along with the application form in a sealed envelope via courier or speed post at the address mentioned below –
Directorate of Higher Education
Himachal Pradesh – 171 001.
- Preserve a printout of the submitted application form for future references.
Find the important dates attached to the particular notification below –
|Opening Date for Submission of Application||11th September 2017|
|Closing Date||18th September 2017|
Website – www.educationhp.org.
Application form is available – Click Here
Official notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017||Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017|
|Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs||Government Jobs in Himachal Pradesh|