HP High Court Clerk Result 2016:
Himachal Pradesh High Court recently released a notification on HP High Court Clerk Result 2016. The Himachal Pradesh High Court had earlier published notification according to which the organization had openings for the post of Proofreaders, Junior Assistants, and Clerk at the organization. The respective Advertisement features information on the vacancies, selection process to be adopted, and other instructions and eligibility criteria. The HP High Court conducted Screening Test for all the vacant posts mentioned above. The Screening Test was conducted on 04th September 2016 and 11th September 2016 for Recruitment of Clerk in HP – Subordinate Courts and HP High Court respectively. To put the wait to end, the organization finally released the HP High Court Clerk Result 2016. The Himachal Pradesh High Court conducted the HP High Court Clerk 2016 exams for 62 posts and has finally released the Results on its official website which is accessible at www.hphighcourt.nic.in.
Name of the Company/Institute: High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Name of the Exam: HP High Court Clerk 2016
About the Himachal Pradesh High Court:
The Central Government of India enacted an order for Himachal Pradesh Courts in 1948. However, Himachal Pradesh High Court was came into existence after 1971 when Himachal Pradesh received its statehood earlier which it was a Union Territory under the jurisdiction of Delhi High Court. The organization has been known to recruit skilled and talented candidates for its various openings. The organization recently unveiled its advertisement for the recruitment of Clerks, Junior Assistants, and Proofreaders for which it received large number of candidates. The candidates were subjected to go through the Screening Test after which the shortlisted candidates will be promoted to appear for Typing / Written Test. The aspirants who had appeared for the test can check their results at www.hphighcourt.nic.in or follow the instructions given below to do the same.
How to Check the HP High Court Result 2016:
We have compiled the steps required to retrieve the HP High Court Clerk Result 2016 which are as follows –
- Firstly enter the URL www.hphighcourt.nic.in where the HP High Court Clerk Results 2016 have been annouched.
- Click on Announcements tab on the homepage and select the link that says ”MERIT LIST” and the candidates must click on the link with the date appeared on as there are two MERIT LIST available dated 04th Sept and 11th Sept 2016.
- The aspirants can also click on Roll No. Wise List of Eligible Candidates to check their selection.
- The aspirants who have successfully qualified the Test must be present at the date and venue for the Typing / Written Test that will be held on 02nd October 2016 and 26th September 2016 for Clerks and Clerks – Subordinate Courts respectively.
- Merit List as broadcasted by HP High Court Clerk Results 2016 is available at http://hphighcourt.nic.in/pdf/MeritListCLERKHHC02102016.pdf held on 04th September 2016.
- HP High Court Roll No. wise eligible candidates list is available at http://hphighcourt.nic.in/pdf/Clerks_Subordinate_Courts_20092016.pdf ( HP – Subordinate Courts ) held on 04th September 2016.
- Merit List for the HP High Court Clerk 2016 Test held on 11st September 2016 is available at http://hphighcourt.nic.in/pdf/MeritListCLERKHHC02102016.pdf
- HP High Court Roll No. wise Eligible Candidates List is available at http://hphighcourt.nic.in/pdf/HHC_Clerks_11092016.pdf