How To Download Hall Ticket Online
How to Download Hall Ticket: Recruitment for various jobs and admission to colleges and universities is based on written examinations. Candidates are also tested in physical skills, trade and technical skills. All these exams and skill tests require the aspirants to arrive at specific venues with authentic admission proof. The hall tickets or admit cards are issued only to eligible and legitimate applicants by the concerned authorities who are mandated to hold the examinations.
The following methods are used for issuing admit cards and hall tickets for various entrance and recruitment examinations –
- The authorized departments or service boards take the responsibility of delivering the admit cards and hall tickets.
- Speed post /regular postal services /courier services are utilized to deliver the envelope.
- The delivery is made at the address specified in the application form.
- An email may be sent or received as part of the procedure to acknowledge delivery.
- The onus of collecting the admit card or hall ticket is on the candidate.
- He or she has to collect information about venue and time using official resources or online services.
- The candidate has to reach the venue on time, submit or show proof of identity, and collect the admit card or hall ticket.
- The responsibility to collect is in the hands of the candidates.
- Additional details are given below.
Procedure To Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card For Examinations:
- Only eligible candidates who applied successfully will receive the admit cards and hall tickets.
- The rejected candidates may or may not receive any intimation. They have to refer to official sources or notification details for more information.
- The eligible candidates may receive an email inviting them to collect the admit card from the official website.
- Alternatively, The candidates may have to refer to online job and education websites or the official website regarding updated information on this matter.
- A proper Google search can be done to find the relevant resources.
- Detailed information regarding procedure to download has to be studied.
- The candidate has to keep the login details like the user id and password ready.
- The link to the official website is essential to proceed further.
Sequence Of Steps For Proper Download-
- Open a window on the computer using the latest IE, Firefox, or Chrome browser.
- The candidate has to open the official website either by copy-pasting the link or clicking on the appropriate official link after a Google search.
- Some computers and internet connections may be slow. The home page will be displayed immediately or after a delay based on this factor.
- The appropriate link for the page with admit card or hall ticket has to be clicked.
- This link may be displayed in the recruitments/career section or it may be a scrolling text under the “What’s New” heading.
- Clicking the correct link will open the page related to admit card/hall ticket.
- Login information has to be provided here.
- Text boxes will be displayed with appropriate text next to them.
- Candidates have to enter either roll number/registration number/ application number allotted to them during the application procedure.
- The correct password has to be entered next. Care should be taken to press/not press the Caps Lock/Num Lock keys.
- Additional information pertaining to personal details like date of birth, guardian name, etc., may also have to be input for validation purposes.
- On entering the requisite details , the candidate has to click the ‘OK’ or ‘SUBMIT’ button which is usually found right below the login and password boxes. Sometimes, the candidate may have to scroll down to the bottom of screen to find the above mentioned buttons.
- If the login details are inaccurate, an error message will be displayed requesting the candidate to check and correctly input the data.
- On successful login, The appropriate page with additional information and link to the admit card will be displayed.
- There may be one or more than one link on this page.
- The candidate has to ensure he or she clicks only the relevant link based on the text information. The job designation/ exam name is usually mentioned , so the candidate would not have any problem in selecting the appropriate link.
- Alternatively, The candidate may have to press a button with text like Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Open, etc.,
- On clicking the link or pressing the button, the call letter with the admit card or hall ticket is displayed.
- The candidate has to click on the Download option and save the Admit Card or Hall Ticket to his or her computer.
- If the download option is not provided the candidate can use the File -> Save As > or Download Extension Utility of the browser.
- The aspirants can take a print out /hard copy of the hall ticket or admit card.
- It is safer to save the admit card first and then open it and save using the CTRL + P key combination.
- The downloaded admit cards and hall tickets should be saved to the pen drive if the candidate is at a public internet shop.
- The printout or hard copy of the admit cards and hall tickets have to be taken subsequently.
- The home page may not be displayed if the official website’s server is down. This happens in case a large number of applicants login at the same time and the traffic is too heavy.
- The candidate has to show patience in such cases or he or she may login after some time later in the day.
- The candidates have to login securely ensuring privacy so as to prevent data or identity theft.
- The candidates should not navigate out of the page by pressing the back arrow at the top of the browser window.
- All the above steps have to be executed in sequence using an efficient computer system with relatively speedy internet connection to ensure a quick download.
- Good quality A4 size paper should be used to take the printout/hard copy of the admit cards and hall tickets.