Hoshiarpur District Court Recruitment 2016- Clerical Positions On Ad Hoc Basis – 24 Vacancies For Graduates – Last Date – 10th Nov, 2016
Hoshiarpur District court is recruiting graduates as clerks on an ad hoc basis. Eligible candidates require computer proficiency and they have to submit postal applications, bio-data, passport photos, and testimonial copies. The selection of eligible candidates is based on merit in written examination and interview to be held on 20th Nov. As per the Hoshiarpur District Court Recruitment 2016 notification, candidates do not receive call letters or admit cards for the test or interview. Recruitments are done as per government norms with due consideration given to reservations and age relaxations for reserved candidates. The administrative office retains all the rights over the recruitment process including modifications, postponements, and cancellations. The public notice has been issued by the District & Sessions Judge on the 21st of October under the following number – Endst.No. 1616/s – 1650/s
The vacancy details for the clerical openings at Hoshiarpur District Court are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Posts||Location Of Posting||Qualification||Primary Skills||Pay Scale And Monthly Income|
|1||Clerk – Ad Hoc Basis||24||Hoshiarpur||Matric with Punjabi +
BA or BSc or Equivalent
|Computer Operation; Office software – Ms Word, Excel, etc.,||Rs 10300/- to Rs 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs 3200/-;
Monthly Pay is Rs 10710/-
The minimum qualifications and requisite knowledge are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is provided below –
- The degree of candidates should be issued by recognised University/Board/Institute.
- Candidates require computer operation skills in word processing and spreadsheet software usage.
The candidates should satisfy following requirements as per the Hoshiarpur District Court Recruitment notification –
- Minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years.
- The aspirants have a maximum age limit of 37 years.
- The date of reckoning age limits is 1st January, 2016.
- Relaxations in upper age limits are offered to suitable candidates as per Government rules.
The selection guidelines for the above mentioned clerical cadre is given below –
- Incomplete or incorrect applications are summarily rejected during verification.
- Reservations and Relaxations are applied as per Government instructions and policy.
- General category candidates are employed if reserved category aspirants are not available.
- Candidates have to arrive with original testimonials for written test/ interview on 20th November.
- Call letters/ admit cards are not issued to the candidates by the board for attending the written examination.
- Written exam is for 100 marks in English Composition and GK with 40% aggregate as cut off marks.
- Selection is based on computer operation skills, merit and is at the discretion of administrative office.
The salary offered to the candidates is listed below as per Punjab Government rules –
- Pay Scale for the above vacancy is Rs 10300/- to Rs 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 3200/-
- Monthly emoluments offered to the candidates are to the amount of Rs 10,710/-
As per Hoshiarpur District Court Recruitment notification, candidates have to submit applications and arrive for written exam/interview at their own expense. No TA or DA is paid to the candidates.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can go through the following sequence of steps for submitting applications by post –
- The bio-data has to be submitted along with plain paper application mentioning contact address and phone number.
- The requisite testimonial photocopies have to be attested for submission.
- The aspirants should also submit 2 recent pass port size photos.
- The enclosing envelope can be super scribed with “Application for the post of …”
- The envelope has to be submitted by registered post or speed post or courier at the following address before 10th November –
Districts & Sessions Judge
Guru Nanak Avenue,
Punjab 146001, India
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the Hoshiarpur District Court Recruitment notification –
|Issue Date Of Official Advertisement||21st October, 2016|
|Last Date For Applications By Post||10th November, 2016 By 5 PM|
|Written Test /Interview Date||20th November, 2016 At 9.30 AM|
The link to official website of Hoshiarpur District Court is at: http://ecourts.gov.in/india/punjab/hoshiarpur/recruitment
The link to the official notification for clerical cadre is at : Download Here